Do you ever wish that you could smell like your favorite celebrity? Many famous people have their own perfume lines, including many actors, singers, athletes, and models. Some of the biggest selling celeb fragrances include Elizabeth Taylor's "White Diamonds" (a billion dollar seller since the early 1990s), Jennifer Lopez's line (especially "Glow by J.Lo") and, believe it or not, Derek Jeter's "Driven." This list of celebrity fragrances includes some of the best famous perfume lines on the market. Sadly, it's not scratch and sniff.
Celebrities often pair up with some of the best perfumers and fragrance makers to launch their own lines of colognes. These designer fragrances are sold in high-end department stores, beauty stores, and of course, online, via perfume and cologne websites. Unlike celebrities who simply endorse major perfume lines, the celebs listed here decided to branch out and create their own, signature scents by working with some heavyweight perfume and cosmetics companies.
Many of these colognes and perfumes went on to be best-sellers. Jennifer Lopez had a massive hit with her first fragrance, "Glow," in 2002, and she went on to cash in with several additional scents ("Still," "Live" and "Deseo" among them). Some of the most successful lines of fragrances have been created by Sarah Jessica Parker ("SJP NYC" and "Lovely"), Beyonce ("Heat" and "Pulse"), Paris Hilton ("Paris Hilton"), Taylor Swift ("Wonderstruck") and Sean "P. Diddy" Combs ("Unforgivable").
What's your favorite celebrity scent? Check out our list below.
- Photo: Elizabeth Arden, Inc.White Diamonds, 1991
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: Hampstead, London, England, UK
- Photo: Coty, Inc.Glow by J.Lo, 2002, Still, 2003, Live, 2005, Deseo, 2008
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Heat, 2010, and Pulse, 2011
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: FirmenichSomeday, 2011
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Stratford, Ontario, Canada