This list contains information about non-twin celebrities who have siblings who are twins, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous actors and actresses have siblings who are a pair of twins. Some of these celebrity's twin siblings are also famous while others are not in the spotlight. One famous actress' sisters are also famous actresses and fashionistas.
Who is the most famous person who is not a twin, but has twin siblings? Elizabeth Olsen tops our list. She is the younger sister of twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Mary-Kate and Ashley have appeared in several films together, as well as having shared the role of Michelle on “Full House.” They also developed a successful fashion line together.
Maggie Smith has older twin brothers Alistair and Ian, both of whom went to architecture school. Adam Brody has younger twin brothers, Sean and Matt. Jason Dohring has a pair of twin brothers and twin sisters. His sisters appeared on the show "Growing Pains."Do you think that it would be fun to have siblings who were twins? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Elizabeth Olsen is the younger sister of twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- Born: 1989-02-16
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Maggie Smith has older twin brothers Alistair and Ian, both of whom went to architecture school.
- Born: 1934-12-28
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: London, England
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseAdam Brody has younger twin brothers, Sean and Matt.
- Born: 1979-12-15
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: USA, Carlsbad, California
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Jason Dohring has a pair of twin brothers, Robert and Jonathan, and twin sisters, Kelsey and Kristen. His sisters appeared on the show Growing Pains.
- Born: 1982-03-30
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio, USA