Celebrities Who You Probably Never Noticed Have Wonky Eyes
Strabismus is a condition that affects the alignment of the eyes, causing a person to look cross-eyed or walleyed. Strabismus can affect an individual's sight and depth perception, and it may lead to a so-called "lazy eye." Several celebrities have varying degrees of Strabismus.
For example, if you look closely at photographs of Paris Hilton, you will see that her eyes sometimes look in slightly different directions. Although Hilton clearly has the money to seek treatment, it seems that the heiress has chosen to embrace it. Other famous women with Strabismus include Heidi Klum, Kristen Bell, and Kate Moss.
Several famous men also have Strabismus. Hollywood is typically very appearance-centric, focusing on perfection, but Forest Whitaker has turned what some might perceive as a "flaw" into one of his most distinctive feature. Other famous men with mild Strabismus include Abraham Lincoln, Russell Crowe, and Denzel Washington.
Do you think that Strabismus makes a person look more attractive?
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 2.0
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Photo: Glenn Francis / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: New York City, NY, USA
- Photo: Loguercio / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 3.0
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Bergisch-Gladbach, Germany
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 2.0
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
- Photo: Magicland9 / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Huntington Woods, MI, USA
- Photo: Paul Rudman / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Mount Vernon, NY, USA