Celebrities Who Have Fashion Lines
This list contains information about celebrity fashion lines, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous actors, models and musicians have their own fashion lines. Some of these celebrities teamed up with famous designers while others are the creative directors for their companies. One famous actress' company is projected to make over $1 billion.
Who is the most famous person with a fashion line? Miley Cyrus tops our list. In 2009, Miley Cyrus teamed up with BCBG designer Max Azria to create a stylish collection of clothes at an affordable price. The collection was sold exclusively at Walmart and only for a limited time. Bono and Ali Hewson founded the global fashion brand EDUN in 2005 to promote trade with Africa. Danielle Sherman is the current Creative Director of the line.
Jessica Simpson created the Jessica Simpson Collection in 2006. The brand is projected to break $1 billion in sales. Jay-Z and Damon Dash co-founded Rocawear in 1999. This global brand reportedly brings in $700 million in sales each year.
Which celebrity fashion line do you like the best? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Jennifer-Meg / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 3.0In 2004, Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles started the ready-to-wear fashion line House of Deréon. Since then, the brand has expanded across the globe.Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second ...more
- Photo: Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Casey J. Hopkins / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainIn 2009, Miley Cyrus teamed up with BCBG designer Max Azria to create a stylish collection of clothes at an affordable price. The collection was sold exclusively at Walmart and only for a limited time.
- Photo: Georges Biard / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0In 2005, Justin Timberlake co-founded the William Rast clothing line, a collection of which sold at Target.Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981), often known by his initials, JT, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Timberlake began to adopt a more mature image as an artist with the release of his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", and earned his first two ...more
- Photo: Cpl. Jonathan K. Teslevich / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainJessica Simpson created the Jessica Simpson Collection in 2006. The brand is projected to break $1 billion in sales.Jessica Ann Johnson (born July 10, 1980) is an American singer, actress, and fashion designer. Simpson signed a recording contract with Columbia Records at age sixteen, and released her debut studio album Sweet Kisses in 1999. It sold over four million copies worldwide, and spawned the top three song "I Wanna Love You Forever" (1999). Hoping to achieve further success with her second album, Simpson adopted a more mature image for the release of Irresistible (2001). The album's title track, which served as the lead single, became her second top twenty entry on the Billboard Hot 100. The album itself earned a gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ...more
- Photo: Calebrw / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0David Beckham has a bodywear clothing line with H&M.David Robert Joseph Beckham (UK: ; born 2 May 1975) is an English former professional footballer, the current president of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City. He played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain and the England national team, for which he held the appearance record for an outfield player until 2016. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France. He retired in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies.Beckham's professional club career began with Manchester United, where he made his first-team debut in 1992 at age 17. ...more
- Photo: Georges Biard / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Gwen Stefani launched her fashion line L.A.M.B. in 2004. She has also released several fragrences.Gwen Renée Stefani (; born October 3, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. She is a co-founder and the lead vocalist of the band No Doubt, whose singles include "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak", from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life" from later albums. During the band's hiatus, Stefani embarked on a solo pop career in 2004 by releasing her debut studio album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Inspired by pop music from the 1980s, the album was a critical and commercial success. It spawned three singles: "What You Waiting For?", "Rich Girl", and "Hollaback Girl". The last reached number one on ...more