List of the best Charlotte Rampling movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Charlotte Rampling's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Charlotte Rampling movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Charlotte Rampling movies will be at the top of the list. Charlotte Rampling has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Charlotte Rampling movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Charlotte Rampling films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Charlotte Rampling role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Charlotte Rampling performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List features Angel, The Long Duel and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Charlotte Rampling movies?" and "What are the greatest Charlotte Rampling roles of all time?"
- Lemming is a psychological thriller film, directed by Dominik Moll and starring André Dussollier, Charlotte Rampling, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Laurent Lucas. It was entered into the 2005 Cannes Film ...more
- The Cherry Orchard is a 1999 drama film directed by Mihalis Kakogiannis and starring Charlotte Rampling, Alan Bates and Owen Teale. It was based on the 1904 play The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekhov. ...more
- The Eye of the Storm is an Australian drama film directed by Fred Schepisi. It is an adaptation of Patrick White's 1973 novel of the same name. It stars Geoffrey Rush, Charlotte Rampling and Judy ...more
- When Dr. Martin (Robert Powell) goes on a job interview at a British insane asylum, he learns that he must interview the asylum's inmates in order to be considered for the position. Dr. Rutherford ...more
- The Mill and the Cross is a 2011 drama film directed by Lech Majewski and starring Rutger Hauer, Charlotte Rampling and Michael York. It is inspired by Pieter Bruegel the Elder's 1564 painting The ...more
- Sous le sable is a 2000 French drama film directed and written by François Ozon. The film was nominated for three César Awards and was critically well received. It stars Charlotte Rampling and Bruno ...more
- The Statement is a 2003 drama film directed by Norman Jewison and starring Michael Caine. It is based on a 1996 novel by Brian Moore, with a screenplay written by Ronald Harwood. The plot was ...more
- The Damned is a 1969 Italian-German drama film written and directed by Luchino Visconti. The plot centers around the Essenbecks, a wealthy industrialist family who have begun doing business with the ...more
- I, Anna is a 2012 noir thriller film written and directed by Barnaby Southcombe and based on Elsa Lewin's novel of the same name. The film stars Southcombe's mother Charlotte Rampling alongside ...more
- Hammers Over the Anvil is a 1991 Australian drama film starring Russell Crowe and Charlotte Rampling, directed by Ann Turner. The screenplay by Peter Hepworth and Ann Turner is based on the novel by ...more
- Foxtrot is a 1976 drama film directed by Arturo Ripstein and starring Peter O'Toole, Charlotte Rampling and Max von Sydow. It was re-released in 1977 as The Other Side of Paradise.
- Can a comedian evolve into a challenging artist? Not in the public's view, as Sandy Bates (Woody Allen) learns the hard way. The hostile comments persistently hurled at him indicate that audiences ...more
- The Purple Taxi is a 1977 French-Irish-Italian film directed by Yves Boisset, based on the 1973 novel of the same name by Michel Déon. It was entered into the 1977 Cannes Film Festival. The film is ...more
- La Chair de l'orchidée is a 1975 film adaptation of the 1948 novel, The Flesh of the Orchid by mystery writer James Hadley Chase, "a pulp-novel sequel to No Orchids for Miss Blandish". The story was ...more
- The Sea is a 2011 drama film directed by Stephen Brown.
- When his wife dies during childbirth, repairman Gianni (Kim Rossi Stuart) can't accept the responsibility of his newborn son and gives him up. Fifteen years later, he meets his son, Paolo (Andrea ...more
- Imperium: Augustus is a 2003 joint British-Italian production, and part of the Imperium series. It tells of the life story of Octavian and how he became Augustus. Half the film takes place in the ...more
- A boozing lawyer (Paul Newman) takes on a law-firm dean (James Mason), the Archdiocese of Boston and the system in general.
- Georgina (Lynn Redgrave) is a carefree and childlike 22-year-old who finds more joy in her relationships with children than with the adults in her life. Her parents' employer, James Leamington (James ...more
- British politician Clara Paige (Charlotte Rampling) will do anything to get ahead, often to the detriment of her relationship with her husband, Gerald (Michael Gambon). When Clara believes that ...more
- Orca is a 1977 horror film directed by Michael Anderson and produced by Dino De Laurentiis, starring Richard Harris, Charlotte Rampling, and Will Sampson. It is based on Arthur Herzog's novel of the ...more
- Vietnam War hero Kowalski (Barry Newman) has become a pill-addicted driver for hire. Transporting a car from Colorado to California, he enlivens the journey by making a wager with his drug dealer: If ...more
- Max, Mon Amour aka Max, My Love is a 1986 film directed by Nagisa Oshima, starring Charlotte Rampling, Anthony Higgins, Victoria Abril, Pierre Étaix and Milena Vukotic. The screenplay was written by ...more
- The Little Stranger is a 2018 British supernatural horror film directed by Lenny Abrahamson, based on the novel by Sarah Waters. During one summer in 1947, a country doctor (Domhnall Gleeson) is ...more
- The Long Duel is a 1967 British adventure film directed by Ken Annakin and starring Yul Brynner, Trevor Howard, Charlotte Rampling and Harry Andrews. It is set in British-ruled India of the 1920s but ...more