List of the top chemical manufacturing companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major chemical manufacturing companies includes the largest and most profitable chemical manufacturing businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest chemical manufacturing companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous chemical manufacturing companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the chemical manufacturing industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big chemical manufacturing businesses.
Examples include Fujifilm and Eastman Kodak.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest chemical manufacturing companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful chemical manufacturing companies?"
Arch Chemicals, Inc.Chemical industry
- FMC Corporation is an American chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company was originally founded by chemist John Bean in 1883 as the Bean Spray Pump... more
GenTek, Inc.Chemical industryGenTek, Inc. is a chemical product and service company....
- Huntsman Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers. Huntsman manufactures assorted polyurethanes, performance... more
InnospecChemical industryInnospec Specialty Chemicals, formerly known as Octel Corporation and Associated Octel Company, Ltd., is a global specialty chemical company. It comprises three business units: Fuel Specialties,... more
- Koch Industries, Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas, United States, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch also owns Invista,... more
Pioneer CompaniesChemical industry
Rockwood Holdings, Inc.Chemical industry, Inorganic Pigments
- The Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company in the general building materials industry. The company primarily engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints,... more
- Solutia Inc. is a global manufacturer of performance materials and specialty chemicals including polyvinyl butyral, ethylene vinyl acetate, and thermoplastic polyurethane interlayers for laminated... more
- W.R. Grace and Company is a Columbia, Maryland–based chemical conglomerate. Grace is divided into three business segments—Grace Catalysts Technologies, Grace Materials Technologies, and Grace... more