This list of the best Chris Farley movies is ranked best to worst and includes movie trailers when available. Christopher Crosby "Chris" Farley made his film debut in the 1992 movie Wayne's World and soon enough he was starring in his own hilarious comedies. Chris Farley died too young in 1997 (he's buried in Madision Wisconsin, also the site of his birth). His final role is in the 1998 Norm Macdonald film, "Dirty Work." The actor was perhaps at his funniest when he shared the spotlight other talented comedians like Adam Sandler and David Spade. But really, that's for you to decide: the order of these top Chris Farley movies is determined by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Chris Farley movies will be at the top of the list. Vote now to influence this list!
This list answers the questions, "What are the best Chris Farley movies?" and "What are the greatest Chris Farley roles of all time?" The greatest Chris Farley performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand. Famous flicks starring the comedian like Tommy Boy and Black Sheep appear on this Chris Farley filmography, but it's up to fans like you to determine the best.If you think the best Chris Farley role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one.If you are a fan of the late comedian Chris Farley, you might also enjoy our list of best David Spade movies and best Adam Sandler movies.
- Tommy Boy is a 1995 American road comedy film directed by Peter Segal, written by Bonnie and Terry Turner, produced by Lorne Michaels, and starring former Saturday Night Live castmates and close friends Chris Farley and David Spade. The working title for the film was originally "Rocky Road". The film tells the story of a socially and emotionally immature man who learns lessons about friendship and self-worth following the sudden passing of his industrialist father. ... more on Wikipedia
33519Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Dan Aykroyd, Rob Lowe, Bo Derek, David Spade, Chris Farley
- Released: 1995
- Directed by: Peter Segal
- Billy Madison is a 1995 American family comedy film directed by Tamra Davis. It stars Adam Sandler in the title role, along with Bradley Whitford, Bridgette Wilson, Norm Macdonald, and Darren McGavin. The film was written by Sandler and Tim Herlihy, and produced by Robert Simonds. It made over $26.4 million worldwide and debuted at number one. The film is about a mentally challenged man who must go back to school in order to take over his father's company. Sandler would later form a production company, Happy Madison Productions, named after a combination of this film's title character and Happy Gilmore's.... more on Wikipedia
14347Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Adam Sandler, Steve Buscemi, Chris Farley, Norm Macdonald, Bridgette Wilson
- Released: 1995
- Directed by: Tamra Davis
- Black Sheep is a 1996 comedy film directed by Penelope Spheeris, written by Fred Wolf and starring Chris Farley and David Spade. The film portrays a political contest in which a candidate for Governor of Washington State deals with unwanted, incompetent, and publicly embarrassing help from his brother. The film also stars Tim Matheson, Christine Ebersole, and Gary Busey. Chris Owen and Wolf have cameo appearances, and Farley's real-life brothers Kevin and John appear as two security guards at an MTV Rock the Vote concert. It was the second collaboration between Farley and Spade, as well as the duo's second film with Paramount Pictures, following the 1995 film Tommy Boy. The film grossed... more on Wikipedia
20493Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Julie Benz, Gary Busey, David Spade, Chris Farley, Christine Ebersole
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Penelope Spheeris
- Beverly Hills Ninja is a 1997 American martial arts comedy film directed by Dennis Dugan, written by Mark Feldberg and Mitch Klebanoff. The film stars Chris Farley, Nicollette Sheridan, Robin Shou, Nathaniel Parker and Chris Rock. The main plot revolves around Haru, the white orphan boy was found by a clan of ninjas as an infant in an abandoned treasure chest and was raised by them. Haru never quite conforms to their culture and never acquires the skills of a ninja, but is nonetheless good-natured and persevering in his personal ambitions.... more on Wikipedia
16795Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Chris Rock, Chris Farley, Nicollette Sheridan, Billy Connolly, Will Sasso
- Released: 1997
- Directed by: Dennis Dugan