List of the best Christopher Lambert movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Christopher Lambert's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Christopher Lambert movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Christopher Lambert movies will be at the top of the list. Christopher Lambert has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Christopher Lambert movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Christopher Lambert films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Christopher Lambert role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Christopher Lambert performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list is made up of a variety of films, including Mean Guns and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Christopher Lambert movies?" and "What are the greatest Christopher Lambert roles of all time?"
- When the mystical Russell Nash (Christopher Lambert) kills a man in a sword fight in a New York City parking lot, he leaves a sliver of an ancient weapon lodged in a car in the process. After ...more
- Subway is a 1985 French comedy drama film directed by Luc Besson and starring Isabelle Adjani and Christopher Lambert. The film is classified as part of the cinema du look movement.
- Classic tale of the wild man raised by apes in the African jungle after his explorer parents are shipwrecked and then die while he is still a baby. Rediscovered by adventurers when he has grown to ...more
- To Kill a Priest is a 1988 drama film directed by Agnieszka Holland. The film tells a story based on the murder, under the Polish communist regime, of priest Jerzy Popiełuszko. It stars Christopher ...more
- Gideon is a 1999 American romantic tragic comedy starring Christopher Lambert. The film was directed by Claudia Hoover and written by Brad Mirman.
- When a number of women are violently murdered in the middle of a big chess tournament, chess star and grandmaster Peter Sanderson (Christopher Lambert) is named the primary suspect, since his ...more
- As the owner of a coffee plantation in Africa, Maria (Isabelle Huppert) wants only to see her business through the harvest, no matter what's happening around it. Instead of fleeing what seems to be a ...more
- Paroles et musique is a 1984 drama romance film written and directed by Élie Chouraqui.
- Roadflower, also known as Road Flower or The Road Killers, is a 1994 American suspense thriller starring Christopher Lambert, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, David Arquette, Josh Brolin, Christopher McDonald, ...more
- During Lent, Chicago police Detective Andrew Hollinsworth (Leland Orser) and his partner, John Prudhomme (Christopher Lambert), track down a homicidal psychopath who has been using the limbs of his ...more
- Cartagena is a 2009 French drama film directed by Alain Monne and starring Sophie Marceau, Christopher Lambert, and Margarita Rosa de Francisco. Based on the novel L'Homme de chevet by Eric Holder, ...more
- As the teacher at a small school in rural Australia, Sally Jones (Rachel Ward) leads a rather mundane life. However, for her and nine of her students, all of that changes when a band of criminals ...more
- À ton image is a 2004 French film directed by Aruna Villiers. The story, based on the novel À ton image by Louise L. Lambrichs, is about a couple whose desire for a child leads them onto dangerous ...more
- Salvatore Giuliano (Christopher Lambert) steals money from the wealthy and gives the funds to the downtrodden in his native Sicily. As word of Salvatore's work spreads and he becomes beloved by the ...more
- Ruy De Mendoza (Christopher Lambert) is Sheriff of a provincial Spanish town during the time of the Inquisition. Prominent Noblemen and their guards are found butchered, bloody, letters carved with a ...more
- I Love You is a 1986 French-Italian drama film directed by Marco Ferreri. It was entered into the 1986 Cannes Film Festival.
- New York executive Paul Racine (Christopher Lambert) is on a business trip in Japan when he meets the stunning, enigmatic Kirina (Joan Chen). They spend the night together in her hotel room, and ...more
- Trivial (French title: La disparue de Deauville) is a 2007 crime-drama film directed by Sophie Marceau.
- Lord Rayden (Christopher Lambert) handpicks three martial artists -- federal agent Sonya Blade (Bridgette Wilson), Shaolin monk Lui Kang (Robin Shou) and action movie sensation Johnny Cage (Linden ...more
- Dalida is a French and Italian two-parts-film for television directed by Joyce Buñuel released on TV in 2005. This movie tells Dalida's life.
- When warrior Beowulf (Christopher Lambert) learns that the inhabitants of the Outpost are being killed by a monstrous creature named Grendel, he offers to help the king, Hrothgar (Oliver Cotton), ...more
- The struggles between an Inuit who comes to claim the gold on his sacred Alaskan property and a greedy businessman. The businessman is desperate and sends out henchman to attack the Native American ...more
- Highlander II: The Quickening is a 1991 British-French science fiction action film directed by Russell Mulcahy and starring Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery, Virginia Madsen and Michael Ironside. It ...more
- Nirvana is a 1997 Italian cyberpunk science fiction film directed by Gabriele Salvatores. The film stars Christopher Lambert, Diego Abatantuono, Sergio Rubini, and Stefania Rocca. It was screened out ...more
- Gunmen is a 1994 action-comedy film directed by Deran Sarafian. It stars Mario Van Peebles, Christopher Lambert, Denis Leary, Kadeem Hardison and Patrick Stewart. Robert Harper and Brenda Bakke are ...more