Who is Cisco Adler dating? Who Cisco Adler dated; list of Cisco Adler loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Cisco Adler, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Cisco Adler's famous exes like Lydia Hearst and Mischa Barton.Which of Cisco Adler's exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYCisco Adler and Barbara Stoyanoff have been married since 2010.Barbara Stoyanoff is the wife of Cisco Adler.
- Age: 41
- Photo: flickr / CC0In 2007, Cisco Adler dated Lydia Hearst-Shaw.Lydia Hearst (born September 19, 1984), is an American fashion model, actress, and lifestyle blogger. She is a great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst (1863–1951) and the daughter of Patty Hearst, who was kidnapped in 1974 by members of the Symbionese Liberation Army.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: USA, Wilton
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYCisco Adler briefly dated Lisa D'Amato in 2007.Lisa Marie D'Amato Friedman (born October 22, 1980) is an American recording artist, fashion model and television personality from Los Angeles, California. She first came into the public eye as a participant on the 5th cycle on the television series America's Next Top Model, placing 6th, and eventually went on to win the All Star cycle (17th cycle).
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: flickr / CC0Cisco Adler and Mischa Barton were in a relationship from 2005 - 2007.Mischa Barton (born 24 January 1986) is a British-Irish-American film, television, and stage actress. She began her career on the stage, appearing in Tony Kushner's Slavs! and took the lead in James Lapine's Twelve Dreams at New York City's Lincoln Center. She made her screen debut with a guest appearance on the American soap opera All My Children (1996), and voicing a character on the Nickelodeon cartoon series KaBlam! (1996–97). Her first major film role was as the protagonist of Lawn Dogs (1997), a drama co-starring Sam Rockwell. She appeared in major pictures such as the romantic comedy Notting Hill (1999) and M. Night Shyamalan's psychological thriller The Sixth Sense (1999). She also ...more
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: London, England, UK