Ranker may collect a commission from links on this page.
List of the top or longest running businesses/companies/firms founded, started or launched in 2000; incl. corporations and public/private enterprises. Alphabetical. sortable by column.
- 1010data is a privately held company that provides a cloud-based software platform and associated services for business analytics and database publishing of large data sets.... more
- In October 2000, Tequila’s Chief Executive Jane Asscher, Managing Director Adam Wylie and Creative Director Sean Kinmont left the business to start a new agency: 23red. The agency’s founding clients... more
- Abacus 5 is an action sports manufacturing and distribution company that is based out of Shanghai, China. It's known for promoting and expanding the skate and street culture in China since 2000. It... more
- Absorbent, Ink. is an American e-commerce company based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2000, the company was acquired by PrintGlobe in 2010. Absorbent, Ink. specializes in promotional gifts and has a... more
- ActewAGL is Australia's first multi-utility to offer electricity, natural gas, and telecommunication services through a bundle offer. At the time of its formation it was the only multi-utility of its... more
- Action Engine, the On-Device Portal (ODP) Company™, enables media companies and network operators to build, deploy and manage highly personalized and intuitive suites of mobile applications that...
- Adteractive, Inc excels at interactive lead generation and customer acquisition. We delight our clients by consistently delivering high volumes of quality leads and customers on a 100% performance...
- JSC "Donavia", formerly Aeroflot-Don, is an Aeroflot subsidiary airline based in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. It operates scheduled domestic and international passenger flights network as well as passenger... more
- After Hours Press is an independent American comic book publisher based in Rockland County, New York. It specializes in establishing new properties and developing I.P.'s. It was founded by Buddy... more
- Agder Energi is a power company based in Agder, Norway. It is the second largest power producer in Norway, after its largest owner, Statkraft who owns it along with 31 municipalities in the region... more
- AgustaWestland S.p.A. is an Anglo-Italian multinational helicopter design and manufacturing company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Finmeccanica. It was formed in July 2000 when Finmeccanica and... more
- Air Caraïbes is a French airline and is the regional airline of the French Caribbean which comprises two overseas departments of France: Guadeloupe and Martinique. The airline is headquartered in Les... more
- Airiti Incorporation headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is the leading Chinese e-content provider of Chinese academic e-journals, Taiwanese academic e-journals, classical art images to more than 450... more
- Airstars, Ltd was a cargo airline based in Moscow, Russia. It was established in 2000 and operated cargo services throughout Russia and eastern Europe. Its main base was Domodedovo International... more
- Aji Ichiban is one of the largest snack food franchises in Hong Kong, established in 1993 by Lai Chan Yuk Hing and Lai Hin Tai, which was the president and managing director, respectively. Despite... more
- Alphamosaic Ltd was a UK semiconductor company specialising in low power mobile multimedia processors, based on their VideoCore architecture. Alphamosaic was spun out of its parent company, Cambridge... more
- Ameresco Inc. is an energy service company. Ameresco is the largest independent energy services company in North America. It has participated in energy projects in the government, healthcare, public,... more
- American Seafoods Company is a major seafood company based in Seattle, Washington. The Company was established in 1987 and is today a subsidiary of American Seafoods Group. The company is well known... more
- Ameristar Air Cargo, Inc. is an American passenger and cargo airline based in Dallas, Texas, USA. It operates passengers and cargo services in the Americas, as well as acting as a broker to other... more
- Amusement Vision, Ltd. is a Japanese video game developer owned by Sega. Amusement Vision was formed in 2000 and was then considered to be a second-party developer to Sega. On July 1, 2004, Sega's... more
- JSC Angara Airlines is an airline based in Irkutsk, Russia. Established in 2000, it operates regional scheduled and charter services on behalf of its owner, the Irkut Corporation aircraft repair... more
- Anystream is an Internet software company that specializes in streaming media encoding technology. The company designs scalable software that automated the laborious process of encoding and... more
- AOptix technologies was founded in 2000 by agroup of scientists from the University of Hawaii’s Center for Adaptive Optics. These experts in adaptive optics were leaders in the revolution of ground...