Ranker may collect a commission from links on this page.
List of the top or longest running businesses/companies/firms founded, started or launched in 2005; incl. corporations and public/private enterprises. Alphabetical. sortable by column.
- 3Roam provides high-capacity microwave transmission equipments for wireless and packet... more on Wikipedia
- 4Frontiers Corporation is an American space commerce company, founded in 2005.
- 4J Studios is a Scottish video game development studio based in Dundee and East Linton. The... more on Wikipedia
4J StudiosVideo game industry
- Founded in early 2005, 56.com has become China's leading online video and personal media...
- ABP Induction Systems is a global industrial firm that develops and integrates... more on Wikipedia
ABP Induction Systems
- ACT Airlines, operating as MyCargo Airlines, is a Turkish cargo airline based in the Ekinci... more on Wikipedia
Advanced Cardiac Life Sciences
- Aeroframe Services, LLC is a privately owned airplane service company specializing in MRO for... more on Wikipedia
- Agel Enterprises, LLC, a nutritional supplement supplier, is a multi-level marketing company... more on Wikipedia
- Agora Games works with game developers to build online features and web-based communities for... more on Wikipedia
Agora GamesVideo game industry
- Air Åland AB was the provincial airline of Åland, with its head office on the grounds of... more on Wikipedia
- Air Mali, formerly Compagnie Aérienne du Mali, was an airline based in Mali that was formed by... more on Wikipedia
- In radio broadcasting, airplay is how frequently a song is being played on radio stations. A... more on Wikipedia
- Aker Drilling, was a Norwegian drilling rig operation company; based in Stavanger, Norway and... more on Wikipedia
- Havfisk is a Norwegian Whitefish fishing, seafood processing and sale company that is part of... more on Wikipedia
HAVFISK ASAFishing industry, Fresh and Frozen Seafood Processing
- Alfresco is a collection of information management software products for Microsoft Windows and... more on Wikipedia
- Alias Enterprises is a United States publishing company. Their main divisions are Alias Comics... more on Wikipedia
- Ality Limited is a Hong Kong-based technology company that designs and develops technology... more on Wikipedia
- Alterna Savings & Credit Union Ltd. is a Canadian credit union, formed in 2005 by the merger... more on Wikipedia
- Altimo is the telecoms investment arm of Russia's Alfa Group Consortium, controlled by Russian... more on Wikipedia
- Amp'd Mobile was a mobile phone service launched in the United States in late 2005, and in... more on Wikipedia
- Anglo Swiss Capital Ltd is a principal investment and advisory company, privately owned and... more on Wikipedia
Anglo Swiss CapitalInvestment
- Anjunadeep is an independent label based in London, set up in 2005 by Above & Beyond. In its... more on Wikipedia