List of notable businesses founded in Atlanta, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in Atlanta. The famous Atlanta companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful Atlanta company's names to find out even more about them.
Examples of items on this list: LongHorn Steakhouse, Home Depot and more.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in Atlanta?" and "What are the biggest Atlanta companies?"If you're a Atlanta native then this list of the biggest Atlanta companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from Atlanta.
- Acuity Brands, Inc., is an electronics manufacturing company. It was founded in 2001 and is... more
- Adult Swim (stylized as [adult swim]) is the adult-oriented nighttime programming block of the... more
Atlantis Plastics, Inc.Manufacturing, Unlaminated Plastics Film and Sheet (except Packaging) ManufacturingAtlantis Plastics is an American company which manufactures specialty polyethylene films and... more
Campus MovieFestFilmCampus MovieFest is the world's largest student film festival. Created in 2000 by four Emory... more
Cohn & WolfePublic RelationsCohn & Wolfe is a global communications & public relations firm renowned for its breakthrough... more
Connolly, IncConnolly, LLC is a private, global recovery audit firm with more than 1,200 employees, and two... more
- Courtyard by Marriott is a brand of hotels owned by Marriott International. Courtyard by... more
Digital EnvoyDigital Envoy, Inc., part of Dominion Enterprises, a media and information services company,... more
- The Georgia Tech Research Institute is the nonprofit applied research arm of the Georgia... more
Hannon HillComputer softwareHannon Hill is a bare rock hill, 1,110 metres high, on the west side of the terminus of Amos... more
Hannon Hill Corp.SoftwareHannon Hill Corp. is a computer software company....
- The Home Depot is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and... more
- IBM Internet Security Systems, formerly Internet Security Systems, and often known simply as... more
ImagineAirAir taxiImagineAir is an air taxi service headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, operating the... more
InTown SuitesIntown Suites is a chain of extended stay facilities in the United States, headquartered in... more
- LongHorn Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain that is owned and operated... more
- Media Caliente brings the power of the advertising exchange to Latin American Media buying.... more
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is a pizzeria that was established in Atlanta, Georgia in 1974... more
MindSpringInternet service providerMindSpring Enterprise was a major Internet service provider headquartered in Midtown Atlanta,... more
- Moe's Southwest Grill, referred to informally as Moe's, was founded in Atlanta, Georgia, in... more
- MOHKAlife is a start-up fashion/web 2.0 company. By combining a social network, online mall... more
Naturally Fresh, Inc.Naturally Fresh, Inc. was founded in 1966 as Eastern Foods by Robert H. Brooks the founder of... more
Nioxin Research Laboratories Inc