List of notable businesses founded in Brooklyn, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in Brooklyn. The famous Brooklyn companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful Brooklyn company's names to find out even more about them.
Companies here include everything from Pfizer to Sbarro.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in Brooklyn?" and "What are the biggest Brooklyn companies?"If you're a Brooklyn native then this list of the biggest Brooklyn companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from Brooklyn.
- 1Balducci’s Food Lover’s Market is a specialty gourmet food retailer in the United States with... moreRetail
- 2Barcade is a chain of bars with locations in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia. The bars... moreRestaurant, Bar
- 3BOYETTE RECORDS is a record label founded in 2000 by Barryton R. Peacock and is a flagship... moreRecord label
- 4The Brooklyn–Manhattan Transit Corporation was an urban transit holding company, based in... more
- 5First American International Bank is an overseas Chinese bank in the United States.... moreFinancial Services
- 7P.C. Richard & Son, also known as simply P.C. Richard, is the largest chain of private,... more
P. C. Richard & SonRetail
- 8Pfizer, Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York... morePharmaceutical Preparation, Health Care
- 9Sbarro, LLC is a chain of pizza restaurants that specializes in New York style pizza and other... moreRestaurant
- 10Setton Farms produces dried fruits, nuts, and candy snacks. Setton Farms recalled one million... moreFood Manufacturing, Snack Food Manufacturing
- 11Stickman Graphics is an American publisher of graphic novels, prose fiction and how-to books.... more
- 12STRETCHVILLE RECORDINGS is a vanity label started by Donnell Robinson, Tony Davis & the... more
- 13The Topps Company, Inc., manufactures chewing gum, candy and collectibles. Based in New York,... moreConfectionery Manufacturing from Purchased Chocolate, Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing