List of notable businesses founded in Cincinnati, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in Cincinnati. The famous Cincinnati companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful Cincinnati company's names to find out even more about them.
List is made up of items like Graeter's and Skyline Chili.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in Cincinnati?" and "What are the biggest Cincinnati companies?"If you're a Cincinnati native then this list of the biggest Cincinnati companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from Cincinnati.
American Cornhole OrganizationSports equipmentThe American Cornhole Organization is an American organization for the sport of cornhole. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the ACO was founded in 2004 by Frank Geers. It is a governing body for cornhole,... more
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers property and casualty insurance, its main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company and The Cincinnati Casualty... more
- Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products... more
- Gold Star Chili is a restaurant chain based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells Cincinnati chili. The original restaurant was established in the Cincinnati neighborhood of Mt. Washington in 1965 by four... more
- Graeter's is a regional chain of shops offering superpremium ice cream, baked goods, and candy which originated in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1870. Their thick ice cream has been featured on Food Network... more
- Kenner Products was an American toy company founded in 1947. Throughout its history the Kenner brand produced several highly recognizable toys and merchandise lines, including the original series of... more
LaRosa's PizzeriaRestaurantLaRosa's Pizzeria is a chain of pizzerias serving neighborhoods throughout the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Southeast Indiana and Greater Dayton areas. It was founded in 1954 by Donald "Buddy"... more
Loews Cineplex EntertainmentMovie theater, ArtsLoews Theatres, also known as Loews Incorporated, founded in 1904 by Marcus Loew, was the oldest theater chain operating in North America until it merged with AMC Theatres on January 26, 2006. From... more
Moseley Iron Bridge and Roof CompanyEngineeringThe Moseley Iron Bridge Company was founded by Thomas William Moseley in Cincinnati, Ohio around 1858 and existed until 1879. Moseley was an engineer, bridge builder, and designer. John Paul Verree... more
- Remke Markets is a chain of American supermarkets in the Cincinnati metropolitan area. Started in 1897 as a meat market in Covington, Kentucky, by William Remke, the supermarket has grown and now has... more
- U.S. Bancorp is an American diversified financial services holding company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the fifth largest bank... more
- Skyline Chili is a chain of chili restaurants based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1949 by Greek immigrant Nicholas Lambrinides, Skyline Chili is named for the view of Cincinnati's skyline that... more
SparkPeopleHealth, Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search PortalSparkPeople is an American private company which develops and maintains several healthy living websites. Spark People company literature describes the SparkPeople websites as follows: This site... more
Union for Reform JudaismThe Union for Reform Judaism, formerly known as the Union of American Hebrew Congregations, is an organization that supports Reform Jewish congregations in North America. The current President is... more