List of notable businesses founded in France, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in France. The famous France companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful France company's names to find out even more about them.
List ranges from Lacoste to Cartier, plus much more.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in France?" and "What are the biggest France companies?"If you're a France native then this list of the biggest France companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from France.
Agence France-PresseNews mediaAgence France-Presse is an international news agency headquartered in Paris. Founded in 1944 it is the third largest in the world. It was established after the liberation of Paris by journalists in... more
- Airness is a footwear trademark founded in 1999 in Saint-Denis by Malamine Koné.... more
Arkane StudiosInteractive entertainment, Video game industryArkane Studios is a French video game developer based in Lyon, France. It was founded in 1999, and released its first game, Arx Fatalis, in 2002. Arkane Studios opened an Austin, Texas-based office... more
Ars ApertaManagement consulting; Free Software, Open StandardsArs Aperta is a small, Paris-based consultancy firm specialized in management consulting and strategic communication in the fields of Free and Open Source Software as well as in open standards. A...
ArturiaArturia is an electronics company founded in 1999 and based in Grenoble, France. The company designs and manufactures electronic musical instruments, including softsynths and vintage analog... more
AuchanRetailGroupe Auchan SA is a French international retail group and multinational corporation headquartered in Croix, France. It is one of the world's principal distribution groups with a presence in 15... more
BricostoreRetailBricostore is a French hypermarket chain offering home improvement and do-it-yourself goods.... more
Bumper FranceReal Estate, DesignBumper France is a privately held family company headquartered in Lyon. The company first opened its doors in 1988 to engage real estate ventures focused on Property Development, Property Management...
- Cap Gemini S.A. is a French multinational corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services... more
- Société Cartier designs, manufactures, distributes and sells jewellery and watches. Founded in Paris, France in 1847 by Louis-François Cartier, the company remained under family control until 1964.... more
CBG MignotGame, ToyToy soldier manufacturer found in Paris, France in 1785....
- Charvet Place Vendôme, pronounced, or simply Charvet, is a French high-end shirt maker and tailor located at 28 Place Vendôme in Paris. It designs, produces and sells bespoke and ready-to-wear... more
- Chloé is a French fashion house founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion. Gaby later joined forces with Jacques Lenoir in 1953, formally managing the business side of the brand, allowing Gaby to purely pursue... more
Coktel VisionVideo gameCoktel Vision or Coktel Studio is a French computer game developer, and is a subsidiary of Mindscape. The company developed adventure and action games in the mid-1980s. It was especially known as a... more
- Cosmica Spacelines is based in Toulouse, France, specializing in the emerging commercial spaceflight industry in partnership with XCOR Aerospace.... more
- Coty, Inc. is a global beauty products manufacturer founded in Paris, France by François Coty in 1904. Its main products are fragrances, color cosmetics and skin & body care products. It is known for... more
- Cryo Interactive Entertainment was a French video game development and publishing company founded in 1992, but existing unofficially since 1989 as a developer group under the name Cryo.... more
CyanideVideo game, Video game industryCyanide is a French video game development studio and publisher that was created by seven ex-UbiSoft employees and is based in the western suburbs of Paris, France, with offices in Montreal, Canada... more
Defoe Fournier & Cie.Defoe Fournier & Cie. is an investment and merchant banking company. As part of its traditional business the firm and its partners are a source of financial advice for high-net-worth individuals,... more
- Delage was a French luxury automobile and racecar company founded in 1905 by Louis Delage in Levallois-Perret near Paris; it was acquired by Delahaye in 1935 and ceased operation in 1953.... more
- Delphine Software International was a French video game developer company. They were famous for their games Another World and Flashback, which bore a similarity to Prince of Persia, both in gameplay... more
Denis Crouan Fils
DIC EntertainmentAnimationDiC Entertainment, rendered "DiC" was an international film and television production company. In addition to animated television shows such as Inspector Gadget, Captain Planet and the Planeteers,... more