List of notable businesses founded in New Jersey, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in New Jersey. The famous New Jersey companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful New Jersey company's names to find out even more about them.
This list includes MSNBC, Prudential Financial and more.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in New Jersey?" and "What are the biggest New Jersey companies?"If you're a New Jersey native then this list of the biggest New Jersey companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from New Jersey.
- The Biograph Company, also known as the American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, was a motion... more
Arsenal Real EstateArsenal Real Estate Funds is a private equity real estate investment company founded in 2004... more
- ADP, LLC., is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions. It was also a provider... more
- Becton Dickinson (Pty) Ltd. is subsidiary of Becton Dickinson and Company located in south... more
- Blimpie International, Inc. is a submarine sandwich chain in the United States. The company is... more
Blogging Systems GroupSoftware
Comics GuarantyComics Guaranty LLC, also known as CGC, is a Sarasota, Florida comic book grading service. CGC... more
Commence CorporationSoftwareCommence Corporation is a software manufacturer specializing in CRM and Business Process... more
CTProfessional, ScientificCT, or the Corporation Trust Company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer, a... more
CyberConXionVideo game, Computer hardwareCyberConXion was a computer services company headquartered in Wayne, NJ. The company had three... more
D3 LEDD3 LED, LLC is a company that manufactures turnkey LED displays and digital media solutions... more
DataprobeInformation technologyDataprobe is a manufacturer of systems for minimizing downtime to critical data and... more
Dataram CorporationTechnology, Computer Storage Device ManufacturingDataram Corporation, founded in 1967, is a manufacturer of high-quality computer memory and... more
- DRS Technologies, Inc. is a US-based defense contractor. Previously traded on the NYSE, the... more
- EGM Green LLC. is an American private corporation, specializing in Design and Manufacture of... more
General DraftingGeneral Drafting Corporation of Convent Station, New Jersey, founded by Otto G. Lindberg in... more
- Hasbro Inc. is an American multinational toy and board game company. It is one of the largest... more
And if you can't decide what to order, check out our list of the best Jersey Mike's subs.
- Kid Brands, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, develop and distribute infant and juvenile... more
Kings Food MarketsRetailKings Food Markets is an upscale food market chain headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey,... more
LakeView Asset ManagementInvestment managementLakeView Asset Management, LLC is an American investment consultancy, specializing in... more
- Majesco Entertainment is an American video game publisher founded in 1986, headquartered in... more
- Founded in 1943, Marotta Controls, Inc. is a technology businesses in New Jersey, specializing... more
MediaNowMediaNow, Inc. is a designer and installer of digital signage, custom media displays and LED... more