List of notable businesses founded in New Jersey, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in New Jersey. The famous New Jersey companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful New Jersey company's names to find out even more about them.
This list includes MSNBC, Prudential Financial and more.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in New Jersey?" and "What are the biggest New Jersey companies?"If you're a New Jersey native then this list of the biggest New Jersey companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from New Jersey.
- The Biograph Company, also known as the American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, was a motion picture company founded in 1895 and active until 1928. It was the first company in the United States... more
Arsenal Real EstateArsenal Real Estate Funds is a private equity real estate investment company founded in 2004 by three senior portfolio managers from the real estate investment arm of Prudential Financial and J.... more
- ADP, LLC., is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions. It was also a provider of computing services to automobile and heavy equipment dealers, but spun off those businesses in 2014.... more
- Becton Dickinson (Pty) Ltd. is subsidiary of Becton Dickinson and Company located in south Africa.... more
- Blimpie International, Inc. is a submarine sandwich chain in the United States. The company is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The first Blimpie store opened in 1964 in Hoboken, New Jersey. By... more
Blogging Systems GroupSoftware
Comics GuarantyComics Guaranty LLC, also known as CGC, is a Sarasota, Florida comic book grading service. CGC is an independent member of the Certified Collectibles Group of companies. It is the first independent... more
Commence CorporationSoftwareCommence Corporation is a software manufacturer specializing in CRM and Business Process Automation.... more
CTProfessional, ScientificCT, or the Corporation Trust Company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer, a multi-national information services company based in the Netherlands with operations in over 35 countries. CT... more
CyberConXionVideo game, Computer hardwareCyberConXion was a computer services company headquartered in Wayne, NJ. The company had three locations, one in Wayne, one in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the last in Rockville, Maryland, all three... more
D3 LEDD3 LED, LLC is a company that manufactures turnkey LED displays and digital media solutions for advertisers, architects, retailers, sports and entertainment venues, and transportation authorities.... more
DataprobeInformation technologyDataprobe is a manufacturer of systems for minimizing downtime to critical data and communication networks. Dataprobe power control products allow remote management of AC and DC power for reboot,... more
Dataram CorporationTechnology, Computer Storage Device ManufacturingDataram Corporation, founded in 1967, is a manufacturer of high-quality computer memory and software products. The company is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey.... more
- DRS Technologies, Inc. is a US-based defense contractor. Previously traded on the NYSE, the company was purchased by the Italian firm Finmeccanica in October 2008.... more
- EGM Green LLC. is an American private corporation, specializing in Design and Manufacture of eco-friendly casino gaming products.... more
General DraftingGeneral Drafting Corporation of Convent Station, New Jersey, founded by Otto G. Lindberg in 1909, was one of the "Big Three" road map publishers from 1930 to 1970, along with H.M. Gousha and Rand... more
- Hasbro Inc. is an American multinational toy and board game company. It is one of the largest toy makers in the world. The corporate headquarters is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The majority... more
And if you can't decide what to order, check out our list of the best Jersey Mike's subs.
- Kid Brands, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, develop and distribute infant and juvenile branded products. These products are distributed through mass market, baby super stores, specialty, food,... more
Kings Food MarketsRetailKings Food Markets is an upscale food market chain headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with stores in northern New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Founded in 1936, Kings was bought by UK... more
LakeView Asset ManagementInvestment managementLakeView Asset Management, LLC is an American investment consultancy, specializing in customized account management for high-net-worth individuals and Asset Management. The company is based in... more
- Majesco Entertainment is an American video game publisher founded in 1986, headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, United States.... more
- Founded in 1943, Marotta Controls, Inc. is a technology businesses in New Jersey, specializing in the design, manufacture and integration of precision control components and systems. It offers valves... more
MediaNowMediaNow, Inc. is a designer and installer of digital signage, custom media displays and LED billboards. The company was founded in 1997 by Marty Pisano and a group of former researchers from the New... more