List of notable businesses founded in Toronto, listed alphabetically with corporate logos when available. This list includes some of the largest, most profitable companies that were founded in Toronto. The famous Toronto companies and corporations on this list include both public and private corporations. You can find information about the popular companies on this list, such as what industry they're part of. When available you can click on the successful Toronto company's names to find out even more about them.
With items ranging from Questrade to Toronto-Dominion Bank, this is a great starting point for a list of your favorites.
This list answers the questions, "What companies were founded in Toronto?" and "What are the biggest Toronto companies?"If you're a Toronto native then this list of the biggest Toronto companies will make you proud. This list is also an excellent resource if you're doing research on reputable businesses from Toronto.
- AES Eletropaulo is a major Brazilian power distributor in the state of São Paulo, created in... more on Wikipedia
- A&P Canada was a Canadian supermarket company from 1927 to 2009. In 1927, A&P opened its first... more on Wikipedia
- Aird & Berlis LLP, is a full-service Canadian law firm. It is located in the Bay Street... more on Wikipedia
Aird & BerlisLaw
- Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc. was a Toronto-based Canadian-American media company that... more on Wikipedia
- ASAP Tent and Party Rentals is an established rental company serving Toronto, the GTA and...
ASAP Tent and Party RentalsAll Other Consumer Goods Rental, Promoters of Performing Arts
- Bell Mobility is a Canadian CDMA, LTE and HSPA+ based wireless network and the division of... more on Wikipedia
- Bick's Pickle is a pickle producer in Canada originally based out of Scarborough, Ontario. The... more on Wikipedia
- BioSteel Inc. is a developer and distributor of high performance nutritional supplements.
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP; is a Canadian-based international business law firm. It is one... more on Wikipedia
- Thrifty's, Inc. is a Canadian lifestyle clothing brand that was established in 1984. The... more on Wikipedia
- Founded in 1981 in Toronto by two United Church ministers and two lay people, Bridgehead is a... more on Wikipedia
- The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, commonly CIBC, is one of Canada's chartered banks,... more on Wikipedia
- CanDeal is a Canadian online exchange for Canadian dollar debt securities. It provides... more on Wikipedia
- Catch the Fire Toronto, previously known as Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship is a... more on Wikipedia
Catch the Fire Toronto
- CCM, formerly an initialism for Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Ltd., is a sporting goods brand. The... more on Wikipedia
- CCM was an initialism for Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Ltd. The company would eventually split... more on Wikipedia
- Corus Entertainment is a publicly traded Canadian media and entertainment conglomerate. Corus... more on Wikipedia
Corus EntertainmentMass media, Conglomerate
- Chapters is a Canadian big box bookstore banner owned by Indigo Books and Music. Formerly a... more on Wikipedia
- Citi Canada is a unit of Citigroup of New York City. With roots in Canada dating back to 1919,... more on Wikipedia
Citibank CanadaFinancial Services
- Club Monaco is a mid-priced, high-end casual clothing retailer owned by Polo Ralph Lauren.... more on Wikipedia
Crotch Zombie ProductionsVideo game
- Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP is an integrated firm of approximately 240 lawyers with... more on Wikipedia
Davies Ward Phillips & VinebergLaw
- Delrina was a Canadian software company, which was founded in 1988 and was subsequently... more on Wikipedia
- Dominion Stores was once a national chain of supermarkets in Canada, which was still known as... more on Wikipedia