List of the top computer security companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major computer security companies includes the largest and most profitable computer security businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest computer security companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous computer security companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the computer security industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs.
List features reputable companies like Symantec Corporation, McAfee and more!This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest computer security companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful computer security companies?"
- Check Point Software Technologies is a leader in securing the Internet. The company is a... more on Wikipedia
- Clearswift is an information security company. Clearswift operates out of offices in Europe,... more on Wikipedia
- Comodo Group, Inc. is a privately held group of companies providing computer software and SSL... more on Wikipedia
- EarthLink is an IT services, network and communications provider headquartered in Atlanta,... more on Wikipedia
- Entrust Inc. is a $130 million privately owned software company with 350 employees. It... more on Wikipedia
- ESET is an IT security company headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia that was founded in 1992... more on Wikipedia
- F-Secure Corporation is an anti-virus, cloud content and computer security company based in... more on Wikipedia
- Finjan is a company which owns the patented technology used in many enterprise web security... more on Wikipedia
- FireEye provides the only global, anti-botnet protection system to combat botnets and targeted... more on Wikipedia
- Fortinet is the pioneer and world's leading provider of Unified Threat Management (UTM)... more on Wikipedia
- FRISK Software International was an Icelandic software company that developed F-Prot antivirus... more on Wikipedia
FRISK Software InternationalComputer security, Software
- FSA Corporation developed UNIX and Windows system level software for security and distributed... more on Wikipedia
- GFI Software is an American developer of Web & Mail security, Networking & Security and... more on Wikipedia
Haute SecureComputer security
- MailChannels is a privately held, anti-spam technology company based in Vancouver, British... more on Wikipedia
- Intel Security Group, is an American global computer security software company headquartered... more on Wikipedia
- Entrusted by Global 500 corporations, government, and small-medium enterprises across major...
NeoScale SystemsComputer security
- NetScreen provided a family of network/Internet security solutions that integrate firewall,...
NetScreen TechnologiesComputer security, Software
- Shavlik Technologies was a privately held company founded in 1993 by Mark Shavlik, who was one... more on Wikipedia
Shavlik TechnologiesComputer security
- SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in San Jose, California, and now owned... more on Wikipedia
- Sophos is a developer and vendor of computer security software and hardware, providing... more on Wikipedia
- Sourcefire® was founded in 2001 by Martin Roesch, the creator of SNORT®, the open source... more on Wikipedia
SourcefireComputer security, Network security