It's often best to not argue confidently unless you've got the data to back you up. These people are caught in the act of acting a bit too confident while they were still wrong, courtesy of r/ConfidentlyIncorrect. Vote up the best examples down below!
1. Confidently Thought The Aztecs Were Not Native Americans
2. Confidently Wrong About Tesla's Origin
3. Confidently Misunderstood Farming
4. Confidently Corrected Someone With The Correct "You're"
5. Confidently Misunderstood Korea
6. Confidently Incorrect About North America