Out of all of the Pixar fan theories that have been posted online, this one by Jon Negroni is perhaps the most comprehensive and compelling off them all. Known as the Pixar Universe Theory, it aims to show how every Pixar film is connected and all take place in the same world.
It contends that all of the films made by the subsidiary Disney company share the same universe. They are interconnected and have the same history, with specific, recognizable characteristics in each movie. As well as a common story, there are dozens of Easter eggs in the films that indicate that they are part of the same universe.
- Photo: Brave / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Jack-Jack Attack / Walt Disney Home Entertainment
- Photo: Toy Story 2 / Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Photo: Finding Nemo / Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Photo: Ratatouille / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures