This list of the top construction companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos for your convenience. This list of major construction companies includes the largest and most profitable construction businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors, and firms on the planet. If you are wondering what the biggest construction companies are, then this list has you covered.
The most famous construction companies in the industry are represented here, so this list is a resource for anyone in search of a construction firm to do some large-scale building. It's not only helpful for businesses, but any contractors if working in the construction industry can use this list as a resource as they look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big construction businesses, so a variety of projects, job types, and opportunities can be gleaned from the information contained within.This list below has everything from Caterpillar Inc. to Philips, and includes many of best construction companies in the industry. Rack your brain no longer, because you've found answers to the questions, "What are the biggest construction company names in the world?" and "What are the most successful construction companies?"
- Acciona, S.A. is a Spanish conglomerate group dedicated to civil engineering, construction and infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 through the merger of Entrecanales y Tavora and ...more
- AE Smith & Son Pty Ltd is the largest privately owned commercial air-conditioning and mechanical services contractor in Australia focusing on heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, electrical, ...more
- The AF Group ASA is the third largest civil engineering and construction company in Norway. The company headquarters is located in Oslo. The AF Group is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Aker Solutions ASA, a Norwegian oil services company headquartered in Oslo, provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company, with ...more
- Al Ghurair Group is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based business group founded by the Al Ghurair family. A diverse conglomerate, it has operations in the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and North ...more
- Rio Tinto Alcan Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal. It was created on November 15, 2007 as the result of the merger between Rio Tinto PLC's Canadian subsidiary, Rio Tinto Canada Holding ...more
- Alfred McAlpine plc was a British construction firm headquartered in Hooton, Cheshire. It was a major road builder, and constructed over 10% of Britain's motorways, including the M6 Toll. It was ...more
- Amec Foster Wheeler plc is a British multinational consultancy, engineering and project management company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is focused on the oil and gas, minerals and ...more
- American Industries is a large real estate development company based in Chihuahua, Mexico. They also have offices in Monterrey, Ciudad Juárez, and El Paso. It provides various industrial real estate ...more
- Arcadis NV is a global design, engineering and management consulting company based in the Zuidas, Amsterdam, Netherlands. It has its origins in 1868. The company is a member of the Next 150 ...more
- Archirodon Group NV is a Greek company with headquarters based in Dordrecht, Netherlands and Athens, Greece, that provides services relating to the construction and maintenance of maritime ...more
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a Pennsylvania corporation incorporated in 1891. It is an international designer and manufacturer of floors and ceilings. Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, ...more
- Astaldi SpA is an Italian multinational major construction company based in Rome, Italy. The group is active in the fields of civil, hydraulic, electromechanical and environmental engineering, and ...more
- WS Atkins plc is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, project management and consulting services company headquartered in Epsom, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1938 by Sir ...more
- Atlantia S.p.A. is an Italian holding company whose primary asset is Autostrade per l'Italia, the largest concessionaire on the Italian autostrade network. Another subsidiary of Atlantia, Autostrade ...more
- Balfour Beatty plc is a multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services, support services and infrastructure investments. A constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, Balfour ...more
- BAM Nuttall Limited is a construction and civil engineering company headquartered in Camberley, United Kingdom. It has been involved in a portfolio of road, rail, nuclear, and other major projects ...more
- Barr Construction is a major Scottish contracting organisation operating throughout the United Kingdom.
- Bauer AG, based in Schrobenhausen, is an international provider of services, machinery and ancillary products in the earth-working and groundwater fields. The holding company is the parent of over ...more
- Bechtel Corporation is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States, ranking as the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States. Its headquarters are in ...more
- BESIX is the largest Belgian construction group. It belongs to the BESIX Group and was founded in 1909. In 2012, the Group achieved revenues of EUR 2.1 billion. BESIX Group has about 18,000 employees ...more
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited now known as BEML is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bangalore. It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, ...more
- Bilfinger SE is a multinational company specialized in civil and industrial construction, engineering and services based in Mannheim, Germany.