Who is Courtney Love dating? Who Courtney Love dated; list of Courtney Love loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Courtney, listed by most recent. I think it's safe to say that Courtney has really, er, "dated" across the board...
This list contains information about Courtney Love's famous exes like Kurt Cobain and Billy Corgan.
Which of Courtney Love's exes is the hottest?
- Courtney Love and Noel Fielding dated in 2007.Noel Fielding (born 21 May 1973) is an English comedian, writer, actor, artist, musician, and television presenter. He is known for being part of The Mighty Boosh comedy troupe alongside comedy partner Julian Barratt. Born and raised in London, Fielding was educated at Croydon School of Art and Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College (now Buckinghamshire New University), through which he met Barratt, with whom he established the Mighty Boosh. He went on in the 1990’s to do stand up comedy. Together, Noel and Julian produced a 2001 radio series, The Boosh, for BBC Radio London. This was followed by a television series, The Mighty Boosh, producing three series for BBC 3 from 2004 to... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Courtney Love and Billy Corgan have had an on-again, off-again relationship since 1989.William Patrick Corgan Jr. (born March 17, 1967) is an American musician and songwriter, who is the lead singer, primary songwriter, guitarist, and sole permanent member of The Smashing Pumpkins. Formed by Corgan and guitarist James Iha in Chicago, Illinois, in 1988, the band quickly gained steam with the addition of bassist D'arcy Wretzky and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin. Strong album sales and large-scale tours propelled the band's increasing fame in the 1990s until their break-up in 2000. Corgan started a new band called Zwan, and after their quick demise, he released a solo album, TheFutureEmbrace, in 2005 and a collection of poetry, Blinking with Fists, before setting his sights on... more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
- Photo: Gordon Correll / Wikimedia Commons
Courtney Love reportedly dated Steve Coogan in 2005.Stephen John Coogan (; born 14 October 1965) is an English actor, comedian, and producer. He began his career in the 1980s, working as a voice artist on the satirical puppet show Spitting Image and providing voiceovers for television advertisements. In the early 1990s, he began creating original comic characters. In 1999, he co-founded the production company Baby Cow Productions with Henry Normal. While working with Armando Iannucci on On the Hour and The Day Today, Coogan developed Alan Partridge, a socially inept and politically incorrect media personality. Partridge has featured in several television series, and a 2013 film; Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa. Coogan grew in prominence within... more
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Middleton, United Kingdom
- Photo: Roger Woolman / Wikimedia CommonsCourtney Love reportedly wrote a song about her 2003 fling with Julian Casablancas.Julian Fernando Casablancas (born August 23, 1978) is an American singer, musician, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known as the lead singer of the American rock bands The Strokes since 1998 and The Voidz since 2013. In the midst of The Strokes' hiatus between the release of their third and fourth albums, Casablancas embarked on his solo career, during which the album Phrazes for the Young was released in November 2009, as well as a multitude of collaborations with several other artists on their work, such as The Lonely Island's Incredibad and Daft Punk's Random Access Memories. In conjunction with the release of his solo album, Casablancas founded the independent record label... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: New York City, New York