25 Weird Super Bowl Ads That Made Us Say 'What's Going On?'
Vote up the weirdest ads.
1. Reese's Take 5 (2020)
Aliens coming out of heads, boss babies, packs of wolves - this one almost made us short circuit.
2. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar - 'As Good as the Original' feat. Bryan Cranston (2020)
We still can't wrap our heads around Bryan Cranston as the Shining twins.
3. Doritos - 'Flat Matthew' (2021)
Was the Doritos marketing team "alright, alright, alright" when they came up with this idea?
4. M&Ms - 'Sexy and I Know It' (2012)
This commercial probably made a lot of people speculate about the idea of an M&M nudist colony.
5. Snickers - 'Brady Bunch' (2015)
"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" always gets to star in Super Bowl ads.
6. FedEx - 'The Lollipop Guild' (2000)
This commercial was pulled shortly after it aired but at least we know FedEx delivers to Oz.