Some women are clueless when it comes to men, and some constantly act in ways that actually manage to scare them away. We have gathered some of the posts that explain some of the weirdest and off-putting things that men from Reddit have had to deal with because women couldn't take a hint, or just took things too far. Vote up the posts that you agree with the most.
1. Requiring A GPS Tracking AppPhoto: u/log_sin / Reddit
2. Asking For Passwords To Socials And EmailsPhoto: u/popThatBalloon / Reddit
3. It's Creepy When Girls Do It TooPhoto: A Former Redditor / Reddit
4. Unwanted Physical ContactPhoto: u/3inthedark3 / Reddit
5. Women Who Exploit EmotionsPhoto: A Former Redditor / Reddit
6. Being Hypocritical About It AllPhoto: u/LandosMustache / Reddit