List of the top crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies includes the largest and most profitable crude petroleum and natural gas extraction businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the crude petroleum and natural gas extraction industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big crude petroleum and natural gas extraction businesses.
List features companies like Exxon Mobil, Chesapeake Energy, and many moreThis list answers the questions, "What are the biggest crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful crude petroleum and natural gas extraction companies?"
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation acquires producing oil and gas properties. The Company explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas in Texas, Wyoming, and Canada. Abraxas also operates or owns... more
- Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited is a natural gas producing company of Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, which owns 68 percent stake in the company. Other... more
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an American oil and gas exploration company and one of the world’s largest publicly traded oil and gas exploration and production companies, with approximately 2.79... more
- Apache Corporation is an American independent oil and gas corporation. It is headquartered in 1 Post Oak Central in the Uptown district of Houston, Texas. Apache has become a large multinational... more
- Atlas America, Inc. is a natural gas and oil extraction company based in suburban Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The corporation is also involved in the transportation of resources and features a pipeline... more
- ATP Oil & Gas Corporation is a Houston, Texas based company that develops and produces oil and natural gas in the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea. It specializes in developing reserves. ATP trades... more
- Berry Petroleum Company is an independent company in the industry of crude oil and natural gas exploration and production. Its mine source locates mainly in California and West Texas. Berry Petroleum... more
- Bill Barrett Corporation is an energy company based in Denver, Colorado. Its core business is natural gas and oil exploration and development in the Rocky Mountains region of the United... more
- BPZ Energy is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with license contracts covering approximately 1.9 million net acres in four properties in northwest Peru....
- Burlington Resources, was an American oil and gas company. Their headquarters were in Houston, Texas. The company was acquired by ConocoPhillips in 2006. Based in Houston, Texas, BR had major offices... more
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is an independent petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation produced 2.8 million barrels of oil and... more
- Chesapeake Energy is a public, American oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, United States. Chesapeake Energy is the second-largest natural gas producer in the United States.... more
- Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180... more
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation, or CNOOC Group, is a major national oil company in China. It is the third-largest national oil company in the People's Republic of China, after CNPC and China... more
- China National Petroleum Corporation is a Chinese state-owned oil and gas corporation and the largest integrated energy company in China. Its headquarters are in Dongcheng District, Beijing. CNPC is... more