List of the best Damian Chapa movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Damian Chapa's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Damian Chapa movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Damian Chapa movies will be at the top of the list. Damian Chapa has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Damian Chapa movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Damian Chapa films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Damian Chapa role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Damian Chapa performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing has a variety of films, like Street Fighter and U.S. Seals 2, in it."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Damian Chapa movies?" and "What are the greatest Damian Chapa roles of all time?"
- Bound by Honor (aka Blood In, Blood Out) is a 1993 American crime-drama film directed by Taylor Hackford. It follows the intertwining lives of the three Chicano relatives, Miklo, Cruz, and Paco from ...more
- A heroic loner takes on a group of nuclear terrorists in this seagoing tale. Posing as a rock band, the terrorists get themselves hired for a party aboard the USS Missouri, a battleship en route to ...more
- Gen. Bison (Raul Julia), the evil dictator of Shadaloo, captures a busload of relief workers and holds them for ransom. Col. Guile (Jean-Claude Van Damme) leads an international strike force to ...more
- El Padrino: The Latin Godfather is a 2004 action-crime film written and directed by Damian Chapa.
- Reporter James (Charlie Sheen) brings petty crook Franklin (Chris Tucker) to justice, but as Franklin is being taken to jail, he is unwittingly drawn into a violent prison break. The police pursue ...more
- Hitman's Run is a 1999 film directed by Mark L. Lester.
- Saints and Sinners is a 1994 crime and drama film starring Damian Chapa, Jennifer Rubin, and Scott Plank. It was written, directed and produced by Paul Mones. The film's production company was MDP ...more
- Cypress Edge is a 2000 film directed by Serge Rodnunsky.
- Fuego is a 2007 action thriller directed by Damian Chapa and starring Damian Chapa, David Carradine, Elena Talan.
- After learning of a disaster at a remote military base in Antarctica, the CIA sends Capt. Sam Cage (Clayton Rohner) and Maj. Callie O'Grady (Chase Masterson) to investigate. They find only two ...more
- Polanski Unauthorized is a theatrically released biographical film about the life of film director Roman Polanski. It opened in Los Angeles in February 2009 and was released on DVD in July 2009.
- Man of Faith is a 2002 drama film written by Damian Chapa, Aaron Pugliese and directed by Damian Chapa.
- A former gang member is pulled back into his former violent world after a Russian gang vying for control of the local drug trade kills his wife. Taking a solemn pledge to seek vengeance for his ...more
- Night Bird is a 2012 drama film written and directed by Damian Chapa.
- Dark Crossing is a 2010 action and drama film directed by Damian Chapa.
- Bad Karma is a 2002 film directed by John Hough. Patsy Kensit stars as a mental patient who believes she is the reincarnated lover of Jack the Ripper, and that her psychiatrist is the reincarnated ...more
- 19Façade is a 2000 action/thriller movie. The film contains strong sexuality and language.
- Death of Evil is a 2009 direct-to-video supernatural horror film, written, directed by and starring Damian Chapa. The film revolves around a Native American man who must fight off an evil plot by his ...more
- Mexican Gangster is a 2008 action film written by Carlton Holder and Damian Chapa and directed by Damian Chapa. Johnny Sun grows up with his little brother who are both mexican-american gangsters. ...more
- 23Screen legend David Carradine turns in one of his final screen performances in this low-budget crime drama helmed by Mexican-American actor-director Damian Chapa. Chapa stars as a honest but ...more
- 24Half-human and half-vampire Casanova Vladimires played by Damian Chapa protects humans and fights vampires in East LA.
- A bio picture about the controversial life of the most famous and best chess player who has ever lived.