List of the best David O'Hara movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. David O'Hara's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top David O'Hara movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated David O'Hara movies will be at the top of the list. David O'Hara has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest David O'Hara movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining David O'Hara films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best David O'Hara role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest David O'Hara performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list is made up of a variety of films, including Cowboys & Aliens and Hotel Rwanda."This list answers the questions, "What are the best David O'Hara movies?" and "What are the greatest David O'Hara roles of all time?"
David O'Hara is no stranger to working with popular directors, including Uwe Boll, Martin Scorsese and Mel Gibson.
- South Boston cop Billy Costigan (Leonardo DiCaprio) goes under cover to infiltrate the organization of gangland chief Frank Costello (Jack Nicholson). As Billy gains the mobster's trust, a career ...more
- Wesley Gibson (James McAvoy) is an office worker whose life is going nowhere. After his estranged father is murdered, he meets Fox (Angelina Jolie), who recruits him into the Fraternity, a secret ...more
- Tells the story of the legendary thirteenth century Scottish hero named William Wallace (Mel Gibson). Wallace rallies the Scottish against the English monarch and Edward I (Peter Hanly) after he ...more
- Bearing a mysterious metal shackle on his wrist, an amnesiac gunslinger (Daniel Craig) wanders into a frontier town called Absolution. He quickly finds that strangers are unwelcome, and no one does ...more
- When the first outbreak of the Reaper virus hit Scotland, Eden Sinclair was one of the last to escape containment and had to leave her mother behind. Twenty-five years later, Maj. Eden Sinclair ...more
- Jesus is a 1999 Biblical television film that retells the story of Jesus. It was shot in Morocco and Malta. It stars Jeremy Sisto as Jesus, Jacqueline Bisset as Mary of Nazareth, Debra Messing as ...more
- As a favor to a friend, policeman Tom O'Meara (Harrison Ford) lets visiting Irishman Rory Devaney (Brad Pitt) stay with him and his family in New York City. Rory's visit is quiet at first, but when ...more
- Fearing that Sen. John McGlory (Jay O. Sanders) is in danger of losing the upcoming election, his assistant, Marcy Tizard (Janeane Garofalo), travels to Ireland to search for McGlory's relatives in ...more
- After the fall of the Roman Empire, English orphan Tristan meets and falls in love with Irish princess Isolde, however she is set to marry Lord Marke, who raised Tristan. While unaware of her ...more
- Paul Rusesabagina (Don Cheadle), a Hutu, manages the Hôtel des Mille Collines and lives a happy life with his Tutsi wife (Sophie Okonedo) and their three children. But when Hutu military forces ...more
- A comedy about two hapless best friends who are plunged headlong into the world of organized crime. When Bobby (Jon Favreau) and Ricky (Vince Vaughn) accept a high-stakes delivery, the clueless duo ...more
- Darfur is a film directed by Uwe Boll concerning the current conflict in Darfur, starring David O'Hara, Kristanna Loken, Billy Zane and Edward Furlong. The film was also released as Attack On Darfur.
- Golf in the Kingdom is a 2010 drama film written and directed by Susan Streitfeld.
- Cold Pursuit is a 2019 American action thriller film directed by Hans Petter Moland. Snowplower Nelson "Mr. Plow" Coxman (Liam Neeson) seeks revenge against a drug cartel in his Rocky Mountains ...more
- The Bridge is a 1992 independent film based on the novel by Maggie Hemingway. Directed by Sydney Macartney, it stars Saskia Reeves, David O'Hara, Joss Ackland, Rosemary Harris, Anthony Higgins, and ...more
- Stander is a 2003 biographical film about Captain André Stander, a South African police officer turned bank robber, starring Thomas Jane who initially turned down the role. The filmmakers were able ...more
- Link is a 1986 British horror film starring Elisabeth Shue and Terence Stamp. The title character, "Link", is a super-intelligent yet malicious orangutan who lashes out against his masters when they ...more
- The Tomb is a 1986 film directed by Fred Olen Ray and featuring John Carradine and Cameron Mitchell. The film is loosely based on the novel The Jewel of Seven Stars by Bram Stoker.
- In 1981, Kathleen Quigley (Helen Mirren), a soft-spoken Irish schoolteacher, is shocked to learn that her son, Gerard (Aidan Gillen), has been arrested for his involvement in the Irish Republican ...more
- Rafe Covington (Tom Selleck), a hardened drifter, makes a promise to a dying friend to care for his Wyoming ranch and his wife, Anne (Virginia Madsen). Covington travels to Wyoming with his friends, ...more
- Nick (Henry Thomas), an artist and a teacher from an affluent family, has chosen to live in a dingy apartment in Brooklyn, N.Y., where he gets into a dispute with his landlord and his noisy neighbor ...more
- The Kid is a 2010 British biopic about the life of Kevin Lewis. Based on his autobiography of the same name, it is the story of a boy growing up in a violent, abusive family on a small council estate ...more
- "Nobody's Hero" is a song by Canadian prog-rock band Rush, released as the third single from their 1993 album Counterparts. The first stanza deals with the AIDS-related death of a homosexual man ...more
- Best Laid Plans is a 2012 British drama film directed by David Blair and produced by Moli Up North Productions Limited. The film was released to select cinemas on 3 February 2012 and is loosely based ...more
- Whole Lotta Sole is a 2011 comedy drama film written by Thomas Gallagher and Terry George and directed by Terry George.