There's just something about bad girls. The rush of a girl who can kick your butt is something special, too. When you combine these things, you get some of the most attractive women to grace the pages of comic books - the prettiest supervillains in the DC Universe.
Whether they've got daddy issues and insist on following in their father's evil ways, like Talia al Ghul, or are women who are just crazy (Harley Quinn) or are one of those special few who go both ways (Catwoman), there's just some magic about a villainess.
To commemorate the bad-girls of the comic world, here we breakdown the most attractive super villains in DC Comics. Who's the prettiest DC Comics super villain of all time? Vote up the gorgeous bad girls below. Check out these super attractive female supervillains. These DC female villains are the most beautiful of the bunch!
Enjoy this gallery of the prettiest female DC villains.
- Poison Ivy is a fictional DC Comics supervillainess who is primarily an enemy of Batman. Created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff, she made her first appearance in Batman #181. Poison Ivy is ...more
- Catwoman is a fictional character who appears in American comic books published by DC Comics and is associated with the Batman franchise. Historically a supervillainess and often an antiheroine, the ...more
- Harley Quinn (Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel) is a fictional character appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm, and first appeared in ...more
- Talia al Ghul is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Batman. The character was created by writer Dennis O'Neil and artist Bob ...more
- Cheshire is a fictional DC Comics supervillain that first appeared in New Teen Titans Annual #2.
- Star Sapphire is the name of several fictional characters in DC Comics; many of them are villainous, and all connected in origin. Within DC continuity, an immortal race of warrior women were depicted ...more
- Plastique is a fictional supervillain appearing in comics published by DC Comics. She first appeared in Fury of Firestorm #7, and was created by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick. She is an enemy and ...more
- The Cheetah is a fictional character appearing in DC Comics publications and related media. Popularly regarded as the archenemy of Wonder Woman, the Cheetah first appeared in 1943 in Wonder Woman #6, ...more
- Circe is a fictional character appearing in DC Comics publications and related media. Based upon the Greek mythological figure of the same name who imprisoned Odysseus in Homer's Odyssey, she is a ...more
- Terra is the name used by three fictional characters published by DC Comics. The first Terra was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, and debuted in New Teen Titans #26. The second Terra debuted ...more
- Killer Frost is the name of several fictional characters in the DC Comics universe. They are supervillains that appear mainly as foes of the superhero Firestorm, Batman and the Flash.
- Fatality is a fictional character, a supervillain in the DC Comics universe. She was created by Ron Marz and first appeared in Green Lantern vol 3 #83 in February 1997.
- Lady Shiva is a fictional comic book character co-created by Dennis O'Neil and Ric Estrada and published by DC Comics. She first appeared in Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter. Over time, she has become ...more
- Enchantress is a DC Comics character who has been both a superheroine and supervillainess. She first appeared in National Comics flagship science fiction anthology title Strange Adventures #187, and ...more
- Rose Wilson is a fictional character in the DC Comics universe. She is a member of the Teen Titans and the illegitimate daughter of Deathstroke. In the New 52, she is a supervillain, fighting against ...more
- Gemini is a fictional character, a supervillain published by DC Comics. The character first appeared in Beast Boy #1, and was created by Geoff Johns, Ben Raab and Justiniano.
- Silver Banshee is a fictional comic book supervillain appearing in books published by DC Comics, primarily as an opponent of Superman.
- Blackfire is a female supervillain who appears in the fictional DC Universe. She is the older sister of the Titans member Starfire and Omega Men member Ryand'r. The character first appears in New ...more
- Scandal Savage is a fictional character, a supervillainess and antiheroine in the DC Comics Universe . She first appeared in Villains United #1, and was created by Gail Simone and Dale Eaglesham. ...more
- Roulette is a supervillainess in the DC Comics universe.
- Queen Bee is the name of four different DC Comics supervillains.
- Giganta is a fictional super-villain appearing in DC Comics publications and related media. A longtime enemy of Wonder Woman as well as an occasional foil for The Atom, Giganta possesses the ...more
- Godiva is the name of three DC Comics characters. One is a superhero, the others are supervillains.
- 24Livewire is a fictional character and a supervillain in the DC Comics Universe. She first appeared in 1997 in Superman Adventures Vol 1 #5. Her first appearance in the mainstream comic books was in ...more
- Dark Angel is a fictional DC Comics villain who battled Wonder Woman. She is a wandering spirit who inhabited the body of Baroness Paula Von Gunther during World War II. Recently it was revealed that ...more