Swiss Army Man takes the concept of palling around with a dead body and ratchets it up to 11. Paul Dano plays a suicidal man who's stranded on a deserted island until he finds Daniel Radcliffe's bloated, dead body and forms a strange relationship with it.
- Actors: Paul Dano, Daniel Radcliffe, Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Released: 2016
- Directed by: Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert
Bosses are the worst! Especially when they're trying to kill you for discovering their insurance fraud. Somewhere along the way Bernie (the boss) dies and the two subordinates he was trying to kill have to party with their boss's dead body until they make off with the money he was laundering. While it might seem light on plot, it's heavy on dead body party fun ~'80s style~.
- Actors: Andrew McCarthy, Jonathan Silverman, Skeet Ulrich, Catherine Mary Stewart, Eloise Broady
- Released: 1989
- Directed by: Ted Kotcheff
Pyscho is the tale of a man who loves his mother, it's just that his mother has been dead for about 20 years. But that doesn't mean he can't still be a good boy, dressing up in her clothes and telling her how his day has been, does it?
- Actors: Alfred Hitchcock, Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins, Vera Miles, Martin Balsam
- Released: 1960
- Directed by: Alfred Hitchcock
In this film, the killing of Melquiades Estrada is the catalyst for an examination of US/Mexico border relations, as well as a character study about how far a man will go to honor the dead. Estrada's body travels from Texas to Jimenez, Mexico in this Cannes Film Festival darling.
- Actors: January Jones, Tommy Lee Jones, Levon Helm, Melissa Leo, Dwight Yoakam
- Released: 2005
- Directed by: Tommy Lee Jones