List of the best Dean Martin movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Dean Martin's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Dean Martin movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Dean Martin movies will be at the top of the list. Dean Martin has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Dean Martin movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Dean Martin films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Dean Martin role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Dean Martin performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Examples include 5 Card Stud and Kiss Me, Stupid."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Dean Martin movies?" and "What are the greatest Dean Martin roles of all time?"
- Three soldiers endure the crucible of World War II. Christian Diestl (Marlon Brando) is a ski instructor turned Nazi lieutenant whose initial enthusiasm for Hitler is vanishing, Noah Ackerman ...more
- Rio Bravo is a 1959 American Western film produced and directed by Howard Hawks and starring John Wayne, Dean Martin, Ricky Nelson, Angie Dickinson, Walter Brennan, and Ward Bond. Written by Jules ...more
- Black sheep Julian Berniers (Dean Martin) returns home -- along with wife Lily (Yvette Mimieux) -- to his two sisters in New Orleans. Julian's shoe factory in Illinois has gone bankrupt, but he tells ...more
- Hard-drinking novelist Dave Hirsh (Frank Sinatra) returns home after being gone for years. His brother (Arthur Kennedy) wants Dave to settle down, and introduces him to English teacher Gwen French ...more
- Ella Peterson (Judy Holliday) is an operator for an answering service run by her cousin, Sue (Jean Stapleton). Lacking excitement in her personal life, Ella starts becoming involved in the lives of ...more
- In this large-ensemble disaster movie, Mel Bakersfeld (Burt Lancaster), the general manager of a Chicago-area airport, must contend with a massive snowstorm and other issues, both work-related and ...more
- Four ne'er-do-well sons reunite in their Texas hometown to attend their mother's funeral. Led by older brothers John (John Wayne), a gunfighter, and Tom (Dean Martin), a gambler, the four soon learn ...more
- Painter Rick Todd (Dean Martin) is having difficulty with his career, so he starts taking inspiration from the dreams of his friend and roommate, Eugene (Jerry Lewis), a comic book fan who narrates ...more
- Pardners is a movie starring the comedy team of Martin and Lewis and was released on July 25, 1956 by Paramount Pictures.
- Aspiring Southern politician Bo Gillis (Dean Martin) has cause for celebration when he is elected governor of his state, thanks in large part to the efforts of his savvy campaign manager, Sylvester ...more
- Career is a 1959 blacklist film drama co-written by Dalton Trumbo and starring Dean Martin, Tony Franciosa, and Shirley MacLaine. The movie involves actor Sam Lawson, bent on breaking into the big ...more
- After he's caught kissing one of his co-eds, college professor David Wilson (Tony Curtis) is given marching orders by his livid wife, Ann (Janet Leigh). In order to avoid divorce, David concocts an ...more
- The Caddy is a 1953 American film starring the comedy team of Martin and Lewis. It was filmed from November 24, 1952 through February 23, 1953 and was released by Paramount Pictures on August 10, ...more
- When popular singer Dino (Dean Martin) stops for gas in a small town near Las Vegas, mechanic Barney (Cliff Osmond) disables his car. Barney, who writes songs with local teacher Orville (Ray ...more
- The only business in the Wild West town of Jericho that corrupt sheriff Alex Flood (Dean Martin) doesn't control behind the scenes is the stagecoach owned by tough-willed widow Molly Lang (Jean ...more
- There is little hope for bandit Dee Bishop (Dean Martin) and his gang as they wait to be hanged. But at the last second, the hangman -- Dee's brother, Mace (James Stewart), in disguise -- helps them ...more
- Accident-prone busboy Myron Mertz (Jerry Lewis) and his suave nightclub-crooner pal, Larry Todd (Dean Martin), get caught up in both a gangland slaying and a mystery involving the comely Mary Carroll ...more
- An adman's (Frank Sinatra) wife (Deborah Kerr) winds up wed to his buddy (Dean Martin) after a quickie Mexican divorce and marriage.
- Due to a scam that fell through, gambler Steve Wiley (Dean Martin) finds himself on a road trip to California with film fanatic Malcolm Smith (Jerry Lewis) and his Great Dane, Mr. Bascom. Steve is on ...more
- When former business partners Vic Puccinelli (Dean Martin) and Alvin Korwin (Jerry Lewis) enlist in the U.S. Army, they have different ambitions. Puccinelli, who has made the rank of sergeant, wants ...more
- Something's Got to Give is an unfinished 1962 American feature film, directed by George Cukor for 20th Century Fox and starring Marilyn Monroe, Dean Martin and Cyd Charisse. A remake of My Favorite ...more
- The Silencers is an American spy film spoof motion picture released in 1966 and starring Dean Martin as agent Matt Helm. It is loosely based upon the novel The Silencers by Donald Hamilton, as well ...more
- On a quest for world domination, Julian Wall (Karl Malden) and his evil cohorts in the Brotherhood of International Government and Order kidnap Dr. Solaris (Richard Eastham). Solaris invented a ...more
- 5 Card Stud is a 1968 Western directed by Henry Hathaway and starring Dean Martin and Robert Mitchum, The script, based on a novel by Ray Gaulden, was written by Marguerite Roberts, who also wrote ...more
- My Friend Irma is a 1949 American comedy film directed by George Marshall and is most notable as the film debut of comedy team Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. The film was released on August 16, 1949 by ...more