List of the best Deanna Durbin movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Deanna Durbin's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Deanna Durbin movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Deanna Durbin movies will be at the top of the list. Deanna Durbin has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Deanna Durbin movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Deanna Durbin films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Deanna Durbin role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Deanna Durbin performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of films like One Hundred Men and a Girl and I'll Be Yours."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Deanna Durbin movies?" and "What are the greatest Deanna Durbin roles of all time?"
- First Love is a 1939 American musical film directed by Henry Koster and starring Deanna Durbin. Based on the fairy tale Cinderella, the film is about an orphan who is sent to live with her wealthy ...more
- Delighted by news from her half-brother Martin (Pat O'Brien) about his many successes in Manhattan, small-town Midwestern girl and aspiring singer Ann (Deanna Durbin) packs it up and heads to the Big ...more
- In this musical, Gloria Harkinson (Deanna Durbin), the daughter of a widowed film star (Gail Patrick), is a boarding school girl with a big imagination. She spins daring adventures about her father, ...more
- After Johnny Reynolds Jr. (Robert Cummings) arrives at the home of his very ill father, Jonathan (Charles Laughton), his father requests to meet his fiancée, Gloria (Margaret Tallichet). Unable to ...more
- Jane Dana (Deanna Durbin) is a cheerful teenager doing her best to survive the trials of youth. She's pursued by the eager Don Webb (Robert Stack), and the two seem well matched. Looming in the ...more
- One Hundred Men and a Girl is a 1937 American musical comedy film directed by Henry Koster and starring Deanna Durbin. Written by Charles Kenyon, Bruce Manning, and James Mulhauser from a story by ...more
- Young, pleasant Nikki Collins (Deanna Durbin) witnesses a brutal murder while riding on a train on her way to New York City. Though she desperately tries to inform others of what she saw, no one ...more
- Spring Parade is a 1940 American musical comedy film directed by Henry Koster and starring Deanna Durbin. Based on a story by Ernst Marischka, the film is about an Hungarian woman who attends a ...more
- I'll Be Yours is a 1947 American musical comedy film directed by William A. Seiter and starring Deanna Durbin. Based on the play A jó tündér by Ferenc Molnár, the film is about a small-town girl who ...more
- Three Smart Girls Grow Up is a 1939 American musical comedy film directed by Henry Koster and starring Deanna Durbin, Nan Grey, and Helen Parrish. Written by Felix Jackson and Bruce Manning, the film ...more
- This lighthearted musical follows the travails of 14-year-old Penny Craig (Deanna Durbin) and her two older sisters as they attempt to reignite a romance between their mother and their estranged ...more
- In the 1850s, Caroline (Deanna Durbin) is ready to marry military man Lt. Robert Latham (David Bruce). But Caroline's father, the powerful Sen. Martin Frost (Ray Collins), isn't too keen on the ...more
- Mother and daughter stage performers Georgia Drake (Kay Francis) and Pamela Drake (Deanna Durbin) clash when they both fall in love with a dashing gentleman (Walter Pidgeon) and vie for the same ...more
- Unknown to his teenage daughter, Alice (Deanna Durbin), newspaper publisher Bill Warren (John Halliday) lends his country guest house to his star reporter, Vince Bullit (Melvyn Douglas), so he can ...more
- Every Sunday is a 1936 American short musical film. It tells the story of two young girls and their efforts to save a public concert series, which was being threatened by poor attendance. Directed by ...more
- The Amazing Mrs. Holliday is a 1943 American comedy drama film produced and directed by Bruce Manning and starring Deanna Durbin, Edmond O'Brien, and Barry Fitzgerald. Based on a story by Sonya ...more
- Hers to Hold is a 1943 film directed by Frank Ryan.
- Christmas Holiday is a 1944 American film noir directed by Robert Siodmak and starring Deanna Durbin, Gene Kelly, and Richard Whorf. Based on the 1939 novel Christmas Holiday by W. Somerset Maugham, ...more
- Love Is All is a 2000 short film directed by Oliver Harrison.