List of the best Dennis Weaver movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Dennis Weaver's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Dennis Weaver movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Dennis Weaver movies will be at the top of the list. Dennis Weaver has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Dennis Weaver movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Dennis Weaver films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Dennis Weaver role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Dennis Weaver performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list has everything from Stolen Women: Captured Hearts to The Gentle Giant."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Dennis Weaver movies?" and "What are the greatest Dennis Weaver roles of all time?"
- David Mann (Dennis Weaver), a mild mannered electronics salesman, is driving cross-country on a two-lane highway when he encounters an old oil tanker driven by an unseen driver who seems to enjoy ...more
- When a car bomb explodes on the American side of the U.S./Mexico border, Mexican drug enforcement agent Miguel Vargas (Charlton Heston) begins his investigation, along with American police captain ...more
- A Man Called Sledge is a 1970 spaghetti western starring James Garner in an extremely offbeat role as a grimly evil thief, and featuring Dennis Weaver, Claude Akins, and Wayde Preston. The film was ...more
- War Arrow is a 1953 western film directed by George Sherman based on the Seminole Scouts and starring Jeff Chandler and Maureen O'Hara. Filmed by Universal-International, the film was shot in Agoura, ...more
- Naval Reservist pilot Lt. Harry Brubaker (William Holden) is stationed on an aircraft carrier in the Sea of Japan during the Korean War. Although suffering from battle fatigue and longing to return ...more
- To save their owner's farm, three cows (Roseanne Barr, Judi Dench, Jennifer Tilly) try to capture a notorious rustler and collect a $750 reward.
- Apache Natives are after Ellen (Bibi Andersson), her baby, and her husband, William (Dennis Weaver). The family crosses paths with Jess (James Garner), a man who is trying to find out who killed his ...more
- Escape from Wildcat Canyon is a 1988 adventure and family film written by Robert Gosnell and directed by Marc F. Voizard.
- Two strangers knock on the door of Dr. Samuel Mudd (Dennis Weaver). One has a broken leg. Mudd fixes it, and becomes an unwitting conspirator in the murder of Abraham Lincoln when his patient turns ...more
- A Winner Never Quits is a 1986 TV movie based on the true story of baseball player Pete Gray, the first one-armed man ever to play major league baseball, hired in 1943 as a "freak attraction" and ...more
- The Redhead from Wyoming is a 1953 American Western drama film produced by Leonard Goldstein and directed by Lee Sholem. It stars Maureen O'Hara as a saloon proprietress who becomes embroiled in a ...more
- After fighting in the Civil War, the Hammond brothers of Texas return to Austin and begin to drift apart. While Neal (Rock Hudson) commandeers the family ranch, courts local beauty Sally (Judith ...more
- Released from prison after serving 16 years of a quarter-century sentence for murder, reformed gunfighter John Wesley Hardin (Rock Hudson) completes a written autobiography, hoping to convince his ...more
- The Gentle Giant is a 1967 family drama film written by Edward J. Lakso and Andy White and directed by James Neilson.
- Cocaine: One Man's Seduction is a 1983 television film directed by Paul Wendkos, starring Dennis Weaver as a real estate agent who gets addicted to cocaine.
- As he retires from the U.S. Navy, Admiral William J. Halsey (James Cagney) recalls the most daunting challenge in his career: the Battle of Guadalcanal in 1942. Ordered to replace a close friend as ...more
- After their sons are convicted of homicide in a highly publicized trial, Midwesterners Adelle (Debbie Reynolds) and Helen (Shelley Winters) begin receiving threatening phone calls and decide to begin ...more
- Don't Go To Sleep is a 1982 made-for-TV movie that was produced by Aaron Spelling and Douglas S. Cramer. The movie featured Dennis Weaver, Valerie Harper, Ruth Gordon, Robert Webber, and youngsters ...more
- Stolen Women: Captured Hearts is a 1997 made-for-television film directed by Jerry London. The film stars Janine Turner as Anna Morgan, a woman living on the plains of Kansas in 1868 who is kidnapped ...more
- Two Bits & Pepper is a 1995 comedy about two kidnappers, both played by Joe Piscopo, who capture two young girls and hold them for ransom. Fortunately for them, their talking equine pets, Two-Bits ...more
- Intimate Strangers is a 1977 TV movie.