Denny's recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Denny's menu. These are copycat recipes, not necessarily made the same way as they are prepared at Denny's, but closely modeled on the flavors and textures of Denny's popular food, so you can bring these exotic tastes to your own table for a fraction of the cost.
Denny's is a family restaurant and coffee shop chain with over 1,500 locations around the world. Denny's is known for being "always open" 24 hours and for serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. Often located near freeway exits and service stations, Denny's restaurants serve hungry travelers everything from pancakes to Tilapia Ranchero, as well as seasonal items.
From Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits to Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauce, chain and franchise restaurants are popular destinations around the world. Eating out too frequently can be costly, not to mention that it's hard to control portion size, ingredients, or the style of cooking to suit your preferences.
What are some Denny's recipes? Take a look at this list and you'll learn how to make Denny's favorite dishes.
Making Denny's recipes on your own allows you to save money while enjoying your favorite menu items from the casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Denny's recipes from around the Web.
New York Style CheesecakePhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
3 lbs. cream cheese- Combine graham cracker crumbs with cinnamon and sugar; add melted butter.
1 3/4 c. sugar
1 1/4 c. sour cream
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
4 oz. butter, melted
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. sugar
- Press into pans; set aside.
- Cream the cheese and add remaining ingredients with the eggs last; whip until smooth and pour over crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F; turn down oven and bake for an hour at 275 degrees.
- After baking, put wax paper on top; place a plate on top of paper to weigh it down.
- Cool; top with sour cream layer and chocolate swirls, strawberries, or leave plain.3450Would you try this?
- Photo: flickr / CC0
4 Cubed steaks- Put steaks in a dish in single layers; wipe on both sides with an even coating of corn oil.
2 tablespoons Lambrusco's red wine Or Juice
2 cups Bisquick
1/4 pound Butter or margarine -- Melted
1/3 cup Cooking oil
- Dust steaks on both sides with a generous amount of season salt.
- Drizzle each steak with wine or juice.
- Seal dish in doubled foil or plastic wrap; refrigerate for 24 hours prior to preparing dish.
- Remove steaks from refrigerator; coat both sides well in Bisquick mix.
- Combine butter with oil in a large skillet until melted; brown both sides of each steak until crispy.
- Transfer steaks back to baking dish and seal in foil; bake at 375 for 30 minutes.2554Would you try this?
Vegetable Beef Barley SoupPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
1/2 lb ground beef- Brown ground beef, add vegetables, tomatoes, barley, and broth.
1/2 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1/4 cup barley
1 (32 ounce) can beef broth
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Season salt and pepper to taste; let simmer for an hour.1842Would you try this?