List of the best Dick Van Dyke movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Dick Van Dyke's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Dick Van Dyke movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Dick Van Dyke movies will be at the top of the list. Dick Van Dyke has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Dick Van Dyke movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Dick Van Dyke films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Dick Van Dyke role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Dick Van Dyke performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List below includes Murder 101: New Age, Diagnosis Murder:Without Warning and more films."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Dick Van Dyke movies?" and "What are the greatest Dick Van Dyke roles of all time?"
- When Jane (Karen Dotrice) and Michael (Matthew Garber), the children of the wealthy and uptight Banks family, are faced with the prospect of a new nanny, they are pleasantly surprised by the arrival ...more
- While truant from school, young siblings Jeremy and Jemima meet the beautiful Truly Scrumptious (Sally Ann Howes), who falls for their widowed father, Caractacus Potts (Dick Van Dyke), and his ...more
- When the draft selects rock star Conrad Birdie, his fans are devastated, but none more than struggling songwriter Albert Peterson (Dick Van Dyke), whose song Birdie was just about to record. Albert's ...more
- A night watchman (Ben Stiller) at a museum of natural history makes a startling discovery: Thanks to the unleashing of an ancient Egyptian curse, the museum's animals, birds, bugs and other exhibits ...more
- Hard-boiled detective Dick Tracy (Warren Beatty) is searching for evidence that proves Alphonse "Big Boy" Caprice is the city's most dangerous crime boss. He may have found the key to unraveling the ...more
- Dr. Mark Sloan (Dick Van Dyke) accompanies his son, Steve (Barry Van Dyke), as he investigates the death of a mean-spirited businessman. Steve believes that Nick Osborne (Bill Bixby), one of Mark's ...more
- Never a Dull Moment is a 1968 film from Walt Disney Productions. It stars Dick Van Dyke and Edward G. Robinson and was directed by Jerry Paris. The script by AJ Carothers was based on a novel by John ...more
- In this animated film, explorer Ted (Will Ferrell) journeys to Africa hoping to recover an important artifact for his friend Bloomsberry (Dick Van Dyke), a museum director. Instead, however, he ...more
- Lt. Robin Crusoe USN is a 1966 comedy film released and scripted by Walt Disney. It stars Dick Van Dyke as a U.S. Navy pilot who becomes a castaway on a tropical island. Some filming took place in ...more
- The Runner Stumbles is a 1979 film directed and produced by Stanley Kramer, based on the Broadway play by Milan Stitt. The film was the last of Kramer's long and distinguished career. It stars Dick ...more
- After attempting to donate $200 million to the Internal Revenue Service, Louisa (Shirley MacLaine) finds herself in the care of a psychiatrist, Dr. Stephanson (Bob Cummings). She relates the ...more
- In the depressed town of Eagle Rock, Reverend Brooks (Dick Van Dyke) spearheads his community's effort to rise to the Cold Turkey challenge. The Valiant Tobacco Company has promised a $25,000 cash ...more
- Without Warning is a 2002 film directed by Christian I. Nyby II.
- Having failed to establish himself as a painter in Paris, Paul Sloane (Dick Van Dyke) decides to return home to his wealthy girlfriend, Laurie Gibson (Angie Dickinson). His roommate, Casey Barnett ...more
- In this clever 1960s comedy, tireless and loyal butler Fitzwilly (Dick Van Dyke) hides from his eccentric spinster boss, Victoria Woodhouse (Edith Evans), the fact that she has been bankrupt since ...more
- The Fabulous Fifties is a 1960 documentary film written by Charles Eames, Ray Eames, A.J. Russell and Max Wilk and directed by Charles Eames, Ray Eames and Norman Jewison.
- The Gin Game is a 2003 film directed by Arvin Brown.
- The Morning After was a 1974 ABC made for television movie starring Dick Van Dyke and Lynn Carlin. It was based on the best selling novel by Jack B. Weiner, with a screenplay by Richard Matheson. Van ...more
- The Town Santa Forgot is an animated television special produced by Hanna-Barbera in 1993, narrated by Dick Van Dyke and originally broadcast on NBC. It is an adaptation of the poem Jeremy Creek, ...more
- The Comic is a 1969 comedy film co-written, co-produced and directed by Carl Reiner. It stars Dick Van Dyke as Billy Bright – the original title of the film – and Michele Lee as Bright's love ...more
- Dr. Maxwell is called in to investigate the kidnapping of a prize race horse. When the case leads to murder, Maxwell and Detective Bryant suspect the horse's owner.
- When a college professor turns up dead, Jonathan and Mike decide to prove he was murdered. But when their investigation takes an unexpected turn, they find themselves with a lot more questions than ...more