The Best Didi Conn Movies
List of the best Didi Conn movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Didi Conn's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Didi Conn movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Didi Conn movies will be at the top of the list. Didi Conn has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Didi Conn movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Didi Conn films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Didi Conn role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Didi Conn performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of many different films, including Violet and Thomas and the Magic Railroad."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Didi Conn movies?" and "What are the greatest Didi Conn roles of all time?"
- 16 VOTESExperience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease," the most successful movie musical of all time. A wholesome exchange student (Olivia Newton-John) and a leather-clad Danny (John Travolta) have a summer romance, but will it cross clique lines?
- Released: 1978
- Directed by: Randal Kleiser
- 25 VOTESViolet is a 1981 short film directed by Shelley Levinson. It won an Academy Award in 1982 for Best Short Subject.
- Released: 1981
- Directed by: Shelley Levinson
- 37 VOTESYou Light Up My Life is a 1977 romantic comedy-drama film written and directed by Joseph Brooks. The picture stars Didi Conn, Stephen Nathan and Michael Zaslow, and follows a girl named Laurie, who wants to be a singer. Soon, she finds herself pressed by young friends to sing and her father, who wants her to be a comic. The film was widely panned by critics, garnering a 20% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Some cited Didi Conn's sensitive portrayal and the title song as its most worthwhile features.
- Released: 1977
- Directed by: Joseph Brooks
- 47 VOTESStephanie Zinone (Michelle Pfeiffer) is the leader of Rydell High School's Pink Ladies, a gang of girls who are counterparts of the school's group of greasers called the T-Birds. Stephanie is tired of her relationship with top T-Bird Johnny Nogerelli (Adrian Zmed), so she breaks up with him and quickly catches the eye of English exchange student Michael Carrington (Maxwell Caulfield). Hoping to win her over, Michael tries to overcome his nerdy ways while holding off the jealous Johnny.
- Released: 1982
- Directed by: Patricia Birch
- 55 VOTES
Shooting VegetariansShooting Vegetarians is a film directed by Mikey Jackson released on Feb. 8, 2005.
- Released: 2000
- Directed by: Mikey Jackson
- 68 VOTESThomas the Tank Engine and his friends are being threatened by diesel engines like the surly Diesel 10 and his sidekicks Splatter and Dodge. Even the magical Mr. Conductor, who has always traveled between the train world and the human world of Shining Time Station, is losing his powers and sparkle. In the middle of this crisis, Lily meets up with Mr. Conductor on the way to visit her lonely grandfather Burnett Stone. Brave Thomas reminds them all that "even little engines can do big things."
- Released: 2000
- Directed by: Britt Allcroft