Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy, doesn't shy away from controversial or offensive humor. And while many Family Guy jokes are laced with political or social commentary, likely intended to provoke some thought on a particular topic, MacFarlane also apparently wants to see how far he can push the envelope and annoy the FCC. Some of the dirtiest jokes on Family Guy seem to exist simply to inspire gasps.
Family Guy has had its moments of dark humor, and like fellow Fox hit The Simpsons, it's even predicted the future. However, it's the raunchy willingness to make light of inappropriate relationships, bury viewers in Quagmire's innuendos, and point out that Stewie is more sexually sophisticated than his father that lead to some of the show's most quotable moments.
1. Meg And Chris Play Seven Minutes In Heaven
2. Quagmire Pretends To Be A Woman's Chair
3. Everything Herbert Says Is Over-The-Top
4. Meg Wants A Floor Mirror
5. Stewie Is Totally Over Co-Sleeping
6. Quagmire Confuses Lois's Request To 'Help Tear Up' Her Carpet