Disney and Kingdom Hearts already go hand-in-hand, but one artist decided to take the connection a step further by turning your favorite Disney characters into keyblade warriors. Artist Avery Ota creates stunning keyblade versions of Disney characters, turning these static supporting characters into protagonists in their own right. Taking the concept of Kingdom Hearts crossover artwork one step further, Ota presents the world with keyblade warrior Disney princesses who require no prince to save themselves or the world from hordes of Heartless. If 14-year-old Sora can defeat his enemies, best believe a keyblade-wielding Cinderella or Jasmine knows a thing or two about kicking butt.
Like Disney characters in Halloween costumes, Disney characters with keyblades provide fans with fresh ways to view these characters and their storylines. Though they may not realize it, Ota effectively revealed to Square Enix the type of characters they need to incorporate into Kingdom Hearts 3.
1. Cinderella Is Ready To Wipe The Floor With Her Enemies
2. Tinkerbell Takes Her Enemies To A Land They'd Never Want To Visit
3. Mulan Is Going To Make A Burning Man Out Of You
4. Jasmine Is Here To Tell You You're All Out Of Wishes
5. Belle Can Storm A Castle On Her Own
6. Alice Is Kicking Butt And Taking Heads