List of the best Donald Pleasence movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Donald Pleasence's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Donald Pleasence movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Donald Pleasence movies will be at the top of the list. Donald Pleasence has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Donald Pleasence movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Donald Pleasence films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Donald Pleasence role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Donald Pleasence performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list features The Pumaman, Sons and Lovers and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Donald Pleasence movies?" and "What are the greatest Donald Pleasence roles of all time?"
- On a cold Halloween night in 1963, six year old Michael Myers brutally murdered his 17-year-old sister, Judith. He was sentenced and locked away for 15 years. But on October 30, 1978, while being ...more
- After finishing up the school term in a remote outback town, teacher John Grant (Gary Bond) looks forward to spending his holiday with his girlfriend in Sydney. But John gets waylaid in a mining town ...more
- In 1997, a major war between the United States and the Soviet Union is concluding, and the entire island of Manhattan has been converted into a giant maximum security prison. When Air Force One is ...more
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers is a 1988 horror film directed by Dwight H. Little and written by Alan B. McElroy. It is the fourth installment of the Halloween film series and focuses on ...more
- The Great Escape is a 1963 American WWII epic film based on an escape by British and Commonwealth POW from a German POW camp during WWII, starring Steve McQueen, James Garner, and Richard ...more
- You Only Live Twice is the fifth spy film in the James Bond series, and the fifth to star Sean Connery as the fictional MI6 agent James Bond. The film's screenplay was written by Roald Dahl, and ...more
- When aging loner Will Penny (Charlton Heston) is hired to ride the lines around a vast ranch, he stumbles upon Catherine Allen (Joan Hackett) and her son, who are secretly living in an abandoned ...more
- When on-the-lam crook Richard (Lionel Stander) and his injured partner-in-crime, Albie (Jack MacGowran), seek shelter in a remote castle by the sea, they find themselves confronted by the owners -- ...more
- 1984 is a 1956 film, based freely on the novel of the same name by George Orwell, depicting a totalitarian future society. This is the first cinema rendition of the story, directed by Michael ...more
- After failing to kill stubborn survivor Laurie (Jamie Lee Curtis) and taking a bullet or six from former psychiatrist Dr. Sam Loomis (Donald Pleasence), Michael Myers (Dick Warlock) has followed ...more
- Naive and lonely Aston (Robert Shaw) rescues the homeless and manipulative Davies (Donald Pleasence), inviting him to stay at his rundown family home. Aston's brother and guardian, Mick (Alan Bates), ...more
- Ten Little Indians is a 1989 mystery film, and the fifth screen adaptation of Agatha Christie's famous novel. It was the third version to be produced by Harry Alan Towers, following his 1965 and 1974 ...more
- Race for the Yankee Zephyr is a 1981 New Zealand suspense-action-thriller film directed by David Hemmings and starring Ken Wahl, Lesley Ann Warren, George Peppard and Donald Pleasence.
- Poking around in a church cellar, a priest (Donald Pleasence) finds an otherworldly vial filled with slime. Frightened, he brings his discovery to a circle of top scholars and scientists, who ...more
- Phenomena is a 1985 Italian horror film directed by Dario Argento and starring Jennifer Connelly, Daria Nicolodi, and Donald Pleasence. Its plot focuses on a young girl at a remote Swiss boarding ...more
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is a 1973 TV movie.
- During World War II, German Intelligence officer Maj. Grau (Omar Sharif) investigates a prostitute's murder in Warsaw, Poland. Evidence leads Grau to three powerful Nazi generals (Charles Gray, ...more
- The United States and the Soviet Union are backing down from the Cold War, but not everyone is happy about it. Nicolai Dalchimsky (Donald Pleasence), a KGB agent, steals information regarding a ...more
- From Beyond the Grave is a 1974 British anthology horror film from Amicus Productions, directed by horror director Kevin Connor, produced by Milton Subotsky and based on stories by R. ...more
- At the start of World War I, Paul Baumer (Richard Thomas) is a young German patriot, eager to fight. Indoctrinated with propaganda at school, he and his friends eagerly sign up for the army soon ...more
- During World War II, Nazi officer Max Radl (Robert Duvall) devises a plan to kidnap or kill the British prime minister. Approved by German Cmdr. Heinrich Himmler (Donald Pleasence), the scheme moves ...more
- The Flesh and the Fiends is a 1960 British horror film starring Peter Cushing as medical doctor Robert Knox, who purchases human corpses for research from an obliging pair named Burke and Hare.
- In a small English coal town, aspiring artist Paul Morel (Dean Stockwell) sets out to break free of the difficult mining life that has hardened his father, Walter (Trevor Howard), and killed his ...more
- The brilliant scientist Jan Benes (Jean Del Val) develops a way to shrink humans, and other objects, for brief periods of time. Benes, who is working in communist Russia, is transported by the CIA to ...more