List of the best Dorothy Malone movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Dorothy Malone's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Dorothy Malone movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Dorothy Malone movies will be at the top of the list. Dorothy Malone has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Dorothy Malone movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Dorothy Malone films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Dorothy Malone role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Dorothy Malone performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list contains films like Flaxy Martin and Private Hell 36."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Dorothy Malone movies?" and "What are the greatest Dorothy Malone roles of all time?"
- The happy-go-lucky daily campus lives of eight high school girls in the Urawaku, Saitama Prefecture.
- Fugitive Brendan O'Malley (Kirk Douglas) crosses the Mexican border and heads to the farm of his ex-lover, Belle (Dorothy Malone), where her husband hires him to help with a cattle drive. U.S. ...more
- Heroic World War I pilot Roger Shumann (Robert Stack) is all but forgotten by the 1930s, but flying is all he knows, so he takes work as an air show stuntman. Roger's job is demeaning, low-paying and ...more
- Hired to protect a small mining town in Utah, gunslinger Clay Blaisedell (Henry Fonda) and his devoted follower, Tom Morgan (Anthony Quinn), partake in numerous liberties afforded by their position ...more
- Gregory Tuttle (Robert Keith), a widowed musician, is the father of three extraordinarily gifted daughters, Laurie (Doris Day), Fran (Dorothy Malone) and Amy (Elisabeth Fraser), all of whom are ...more
- Private investigator Philip Marlowe (Humphrey Bogart) is hired by General Sternwood to help resolve the gambling debts of his wild young daughter, Carmen (Martha Vickers). Sternwood's older daughter, ...more
- In the wake of a bank heist, Paul Sheridan (Fred MacMurray) is part of a team of cops assigned to recover the stolen $200,000. They stake out the apartment of Lona McLane (Kim Novak), the girlfriend ...more
- Too Much, Too Soon is a 1958 biographical film made by Warner Bros.. It was directed by Art Napoleon and produced by Henry Blanke from a screenplay by Art Napoleon and Jo Napoleon, based on the ...more
- When his first stage show fails, songwriter Cole Porter (Cary Grant) goes off to fight in World War I until, injured, he lands in a hospital. He impresses nurse Linda Lee (Alexis Smith) with his ...more
- In the early days of America's involvement in World War II, a Marine battalion readies to challenge the Japanese. The men will see limited action at Guadalcanal, but their leader, Major Sam Huxley ...more
- Man of a Thousand Faces is a film detailing the life of silent movie actor Lon Chaney, in which the title role is played by James Cagney. Directed by Joseph Pevney, the film's cast included Dorothy ...more
- Pampered pets.
- Peyton Place: The Next Generation is a 1985 television film directed by Larry Elikann. The film is based on the TV series Peyton Place, which aired from 1964 to 1969, and the plot is set twenty years ...more
- Painter Rick Todd (Dean Martin) is having difficulty with his career, so he starts taking inspiration from the dreams of his friend and roommate, Eugene (Jerry Lewis), a comic book fan who narrates ...more
- In New York, Sheila Bennet (Evelyn Keyes) and her spouse, Matt Krane (Charles Korvin), are trying to unload a trove of rare jewels they smuggled into America from Cuba, but the police are hot on the ...more
- Outlaw Wes McQueen (Joel McCrea) escapes from jail and travels to a meeting with his old partner-in-crime Dave Rickard (Basil Ruysdael). En route, McQueen dispatches a gang of bandits who try to rob ...more
- Cliff (Robert Stack) and Laurie Henderson (Dorothy Malone) are vacationing on an cruise ship with their young daughter when disaster strikes in the form of a massive breach in the boat's hull. The ...more
- Murder in Peyton Place is a 1977 television film directed by Bruce Kessler. The film is based on the TV series Peyton Place, which aired from 1964 to 1969, and it was billed as a reunion movie. It ...more
- When locals are wrongfully led to believe that Wes Tancred (Richard Egan) murdered a gunslinger in cold blood, they exile the innocent man. Tancred sets off in search of a new start and arrives in ...more
- A few years ago, Larry Madden (Randolph Scott) left his fiancée, Corinna (Dorothy Malone), after a run-in with her father, the wealthy land owner Tucker Ordway (Robert Barrat). After saving a man ...more
- The Day Time Ended is an independent science fiction film released in 1980. The film starred Jim Davis, Christopher Mitchum and Dorothy Malone and was directed by John 'Bud' Carlos. It was nominated ...more
- Frame Johnson (Walter Huston) is an itinerant gambler traveling among frontier towns with three companions. Arriving in Tombstone, they discover a corrupt outpost dominated by Poe Northrup (Ralph ...more
- In New York, a bank robbery of $300,000 goes unsolved for a year, until some of the marked bills are found in a Los Angeles drugstore theft. Police detectives Cal Bruner (Steve Cochran) and Jack ...more
- Loophole is a 1954 black-and-white B-movie film noir crime drama starring Barry Sullivan and Dorothy Malone. The film was directed by former editor Harold D. Schuster. Mary Beth Hughes plays the ...more
- Beach Party was the first of several beach party films from American International Pictures aimed at a teen audience. This film is often credited with creating the beach party film genre.