If you’re constantly on the hunt for full-coverage, long-wearing makeup, you might be overlooking a genius resource: drag queens. After all, drag-proof makeup is pretty much everything-proof makeup, right?
The best makeup for drag queens needs to be able to cover a lot (including bushy eyebrows and beard stubble), provide intense color (to be seen from the stage), and last all night. So, in theory, the makeup products that drag queens swear by should be able to handle anything.
Wondering what makeup do drag queens use? Wonder no more. Here are the very best drag queen makeup recommendations for everything from foundation to concealer to setting powder to long-wearing lipstick from everyone's favorite RuPaul’s Drag Race contestants.
- Photo: @jujubeeonline / Instagram / Amazon
- Photo: @kimchi_chic / Instagram / Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Photo: @katya_zamo / Instagram / Amazon
- Photo: @naomismalls / Instagram / Saks Fifth Avenue
- Photo: @sharonneedlespgh / Instagram / Nigel Beauty