Have you ever been right in the midst of typing out a brilliant tweet only to discover that you'll never get it all out with only 140 characters? It happens to the best of us, and unfortunately, it happens to the worst of us too. While the need to shorten, cram, and otherwise abbreviate certain words for the sake of clarity has led to some masterful tweeting, the bad grammar tweets you’re about to see are on the other end of the spectrum. These are just flat out dumb tweets.Though what you’re about to behold may not be pretty and is guaranteed to not do any favors for your faith in humanity, it will at least give you a good laugh. And laughter is the best medicine.
1. The Least of the Problems in This OfficePhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
2. Who Knew Missouri Was so Chatty?Photo: flickr / CC0
3. Freudian Slip?Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
4. All of ThemPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
5. The Illustrious Chef John of Parma and His Famed Chicken DishesPhoto: flickr / CC0
6. Preach?Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY