Not all of us can be great chefs in the kitchen. A lack of time and skills can leave even the most promising dish black and crispy or a big pile of mush. Whether or not you enjoy cooking, sometimes it's great to have some homemade goodies lying around the house, as few things are greater than a home cooked meal. Fortunately, this list has all kinds of easy three ingredient recipe ideas for you to try!All of the recipes on this list only contain three ingredients. These quick and easy meals will satiate anyone's hunger for some good home cooking. From cold, sweet treats to pulled pork sandwiches, there's plenty of goodies for everyone to go around! Take a look through and see which recipes you're most excited about testing out in your kitchen. Have some cooking tips to go with these recipes? Share them in the comments section.
Creamy Mac and Cheese
-2 cups milk
-2 cups shells
-1 cup white cheddar cheese
1. Bring the milk and the shells to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently and making sure the milk doesn't boil. When the shells are al dente, remove from heat and add cheese. Stir until melted, and add more milk to make it creamier, if desired. Salt to taste.Check out the full recipe here!
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1. Grease a 9x9 baking pan and preheat oven to 350 F degrees. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth. Pour into baking pan and smooth batter out.
2. Bake for about 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let brownies cool completely before cutting.Check out the full recipe here!
Individual Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
-1 (20 oz) bag hash browns or 3 1/2 shredded russet potatoes, rinsed and squeezed dry with a towel
-3 green onions, chopped
-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
-1 teaspoon Kosher salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven 350 F degrees. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray, set aside. Combine potatoes, cheese, onions, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl and toss. Drizzle olive oil and toss again until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, packing each cup with the back of the spoon.
2. Bake for 60 to 75 minutes on the lower third of the oven. Let cool for five minutes, then with a knife, gently loosen the mixture from the sides of the muffin tin with a knife or spatula. Gently lift each potato cup out and invert it onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
3. For bite-sized tots, use a mini muffin tin.Check out the full recipe here!
Peanut Butter Cups
-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
-roughly 1/4 cup of natural, sweetened peanut butter
-sea salt (optional)
-parchment candy cups or a mini muffin pan
1. With a double boiler, melt chocolate chips until smooth
2. Spoon a layer of melted chocolate into the bottom of each of candy cup.
3. Form a ball of peanut butter about the size of a small grape and place it into each candy cup.
4. Spoon another layer of chocolate into each cup, trying to completely cover the peanut ball in chocolate.
5. Sprinkle a tiny dash of salt on top of each candy cup, if desired.
6. Freeze peanut butter cups for 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Keep chilled.Check out the full recipe here!