List of the top education companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major education companies includes the largest and most profitable education businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest education companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous education companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the education industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big education businesses.
A factual list, featuring companies like Career Education Corporation and Al-Ghurair Group.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest education companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful education companies?"
- Ordbogen.com is a commercial online dictionary owned by the company Ordbogen A/S, based in Odense, Denmark, and geared toward Danish speakers and those studying the Danish language. It is a... more
- Partnerships in Academic Communities is the only school program in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools district that works with public schools along with a university and provides a scholarship as a... more
- Pearson PLC is a British multinational publishing and education company headquartered in London. It is the largest education company and the largest book publisher in the world. Pearson holds 47% in... more
- The Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School is a public virtual charter school. According to its website, PAVCS has roughly 4,000 enrolled students. Cyber charter schools enroll many homeschooled... more
- PrepMe is a premium test preparation company dedicated to bringing high-quality, customized learning to students across the world. PrepMe makes customized test preparation affordable and accessible... more
- Rand McNally is an American publisher of maps, atlases, textbooks, and globes for travel, reference, commercial, and educational uses. It also provides online consumer street maps and directions, as... more
- SeniorNet is a 501 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals age 50+ learn how to use computers and the Internet to enhance their lives. With over 200 learning centers both nationally... more
- The Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization, is an international holding company operating out of 80 offices in the Middle East and North Africa, with 180 representative offices in Europe, Asia and North... more
- The Delphian School is a co-ed K–12 private school located in a rural setting in unincorporated Yamhill County, Oregon, near Sheridan. The school operates primarily as a boarding school, with most... more
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. is a for-profit nationwide provider of technical education training for students seeking careers in entry level automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle... more
- WyoTech, formerly known as Wyoming Technical Institute, is a for-profit college system founded in Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966. The institution should not be confused with the website witscience.org,... more
- Cable magnate Bill Daniels created the Young Americans Bank in 1987 after a group of elementary students in Denver, Colorado were denied a loan from other banks for a school project Young Americans... more