List of the best Edwige Fenech movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Edwige Fenech's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Edwige Fenech movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Edwige Fenech movies will be at the top of the list. Edwige Fenech has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Edwige Fenech movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Edwige Fenech films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Edwige Fenech role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Edwige Fenech performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different films, including Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key and The Sweet Pussycats."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Edwige Fenech movies?" and "What are the greatest Edwige Fenech roles of all time?"
- The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh (aka Blade of the Ripper) is a 1971 giallo murder mystery film directed by Sergio Martino. It is his first entry in the giallo subgenre. The letter "h" was added to the ...more
- Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key is a 1972 giallo film directed by Sergio Martino. The picture stars Edwige Fenech, Luigi Pistilli, and Anita Strindberg. The film uses many elements ...more
- Five Dolls for an August Moon is a 1970 Italian giallo film directed by Mario Bava. It concerns a group of people who have gathered on a remote island for fun and relaxation. One of the guests is a ...more
- Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? is a 1971 Italian giallo film directed by Giuliano Carnimeo. The film was referred to as "never boring" and "a competent thriller which ...more
- L'insegnante is a 1975 commedia sexy all'italiana directed by Nando Cicero. The film had a great commercial success and generated an "Insegnante" film series, that consists of six titles, three of ...more
- Sex with a Smile is a 1976 Italian comedy film starring Marty Feldman, Barbara Bouchet, Edwige Fenech, Dayle Haddon and directed by Sergio Martino. While the cast was relatively popular ...more
- Asso is an Italian comedy film, directed by Franco Castellano and Giuseppe Moccia and released in 1981. The film stars Adriano Celentano, Edwige Fenech, Renato Salvatori, Sylva Koscina, Pippo ...more
- Quel gran pezzo dell'Ubalda tutta nuda e tutta calda is a 1972 Italian comedy film directed by Mariano Laurenti. It gained a great commercial success and launched the "commedia sexy all'italiana" ...more
- All the Colors of the Dark is a 1972 Italian giallo film directed by Sergio Martino. The film was also released under the alternate titles Day of the Maniac and They're Coming to Get You!.
- Nude per l'assassino is a 1975 giallo film directed by Andrea Bianchi. It has been released on home media under the title Strip Nude for Your Killer. Written by Massimo Felisatti, the film stars Nino ...more
- Giovannona Coscialunga disonorata con onore is a 1973 commedia sexy all'italiana directed by Sergio Martino. The film reproposes the couple of main actors of the one year previous Quel gran pezzo ...more
- La signora gioca bene a scopa?, internationally released as Poker in Bed, is a 1974 commedia sexy all'italiana directed by Giuliano Carnimeo.
- Cornetti alla crema aka Cream Horn and Creampuffs is a 1981 commedia sexy all'italiana, directed by Sergio Martino. Edwige Fenech, Lino Banfi and Milena Vukotic are featured in a comedic tale about a ...more
- Phantom of Death is a 1988 Italian giallo film directed by Ruggero Deodato. It was also distributed under the title Off Balance.
- I'm Photogenic is a 1980 Italian comedy film directed by Dino Risi. It was screened out of competition at the 1980 Cannes Film Festival.
- Hostel: Part II is a 2007 American horror film written and directed by Eli Roth, and the sequel to his 2005 horror film Hostel. Like its predecessor, the film is set in Slovakia and centers on a ...more