Who is Ellen Barkin dating? Who Ellen Barkin dated; list of Ellen Barkin loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Ellen Barkin, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Ellen Barkin's famous exes like Gabriel Byrne and David Arquette.Which of Ellen Barkin's exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYEllen Barkin and Sam Levinson dated in 2011.Samuel Levinson (born January 8, 1985) is an American actor, screenwriter, and director.... more
- Age: 35
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYEllen Barkin was reportedly in a relationship with Ralph Fiennes in 2006.Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes (; born 22 December 1962) is an English actor, film producer, and director. A Shakespeare interpreter, he first achieved success onstage at the Royal National Theatre. Fiennes's portrayal of Nazi war criminal Amon Göth in Schindler's List (1993) earned him nominations for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor, and he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. His performance as Count Almásy in The English Patient (1996) garnered him a second Academy Award nomination, for Best Actor, as well as BAFTA and Golden Globe nominations. Fiennes has appeared in a number of notable films,... more
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Ipswich, United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseEllen Barkin and Ron Perleman were married from 2000 - 2006.Ronald Jay Perlman (born April 13, 1950) is an American actor and voice actor. He played the role of Vincent on the television series Beauty and the Beast (1987–1990), for which he won a Golden Globe Award, the comic book character Hellboy in both Hellboy (2004) and its sequel Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008), and Clay Morrow on the television series Sons of Anarchy (2008–2013). Perlman is also known as a collaborator of Hellboy director Guillermo del Toro, having roles in the del Toro films Cronos (1993), Blade II (2002), and Pacific Rim (2013). He is also known for his voice-over work as the narrator of the post-apocalyptic game series Fallout, Clayface in the DC Animated Universe,... more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYEllen Barkin and Gabriel Byrne were married from 1988 - 1999.Gabriel James Byrne (born 12 May 1950) is an Irish actor, film director, film producer, writer, cultural ambassador and audiobook narrator. His acting career began in the Focus Theatre before he joined London's Royal Court Theatre in 1979. Byrne's screen debut came in the Irish drama serial The Riordans and the spin-off show Bracken. He has starred in over 70 films for some of cinemas best known directors. On Broadway he received 3 Tony nominations for his roles in the work of Eugene O'Neill as well as the Outer Critics Circle Award for A touch of the poet. On television Byrne has been nominated for 3 Emmys. He won a Golden Globe for his performance in HBO's In Treatment (2008–2011) and... more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Walkinstown, Republic of Ireland