K-pop Idols Who Are ENFJ
Vote up the idols you think fit the ENFJ type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are ENFJ? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are ENFJ. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), ENFJ personality types are usually charismatic, altruistic, and natural leaders. They love to help others reach their full potential. However, at times, they can be too idealistic and selfless. Which ENFJ male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous ENFJ K-pop idols include Jimin (BTS), Yuqi (G-IDLE), and Chanyeol (EXO) as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Jackson Wang (GOT7) and Kang Daniel (Wanna One). Vote up the artists who best resemble the ENFJ personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 114 VOTESWáng Yírén (born December 29, 2000), better known as Yiren, is a Chinese singer under Yuehua Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group EVERGLOW. In 2018, she finished at 28th place on Produce 48.
- Photo: JYP Entertainment296 VOTES
Bang ChanChristopher Chan Bang (born October 3, 1997), better known as Bang Chan, is a Korean-Australian singer under JYP Entertainment. He is the leader of the boy group Stray Kids and part of the hip-hop unit 3RACHA.
- 366 VOTESChoi Beom-gyu (born March 13, 2001), better known as Beomgyu, is a South Korean singer under Big Hit Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group TXT.
- 480 VOTESPark Ji-min (born on October 13, 1995), better known mononymously as Jimin, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer. In 2013 he debuted as a member of the South Korean boy band BTS, under the record label Big Hit Entertainment. In the group, Jimin holds the position of vocalist. Under BTS, he has released two solo tracks: "Lie" and "Serendipity". The song "Lie" was released in 2016 in the album Wings. It was described as stunning and dramatic, conveying dark undertones and emotions that helped reflect the overall concept of the album. In contrast, "Serendipity" from the album Love Yourself: Her released in 2017 was soft and sensual, unraveling the joy, conviction, and curiosity of ...more
- 550 VOTESPark Chan-yeol (born November 27, 1992), better known mononymously as Chanyeol, is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, actor and model. He is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo, its sub-group Exo-K and sub-unit Exo-SC. Apart from his group's activities, Chanyeol has also starred in various television dramas and movies such as So I Married an Anti-fan (2016), Secret Queen Makers, and Memories of the Alhambra (both in 2018).
- 654 VOTESNicha Yontararak (born October 23, 1997), better known by her nickname and stage name Minnie, is a Thai singer, songwriter, and actress based in South Korea. She is a member of South Korean girl group (G)I-dle, which debuted on May 2, 2018 under Cube Entertainment.