K-pop Idols Who Are ENFP
Vote up the idols you think fit the ENFP type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are ENFP? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are ENFP. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), ENFP personality types are usually charming, charismatic, and passionate. They are independent free spirits with big dreams who tend to struggle with overthinking and people-pleasing tendencies. Which ENFP male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous ENFP K-pop idols include Sana (Twice), RM (BTS), and Hwasa (Mamamoo) as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Psy and Eunbi (IZ*ONE). Vote up the artists who best resemble the ENFP personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- Photo: Big Hit Entertainment188 VOTES
YeonjunChoi Yeon-jun (born September 13, 1999), better known as Yeonjun, is a South Korean singer under Big Hit Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group TXT.
- 234 VOTESSeungkwan (born January 16, 1998) is a South Korean singer under Pledis Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group SEVENTEEN and their vocal team unit.
- 363 VOTESKim Ji-woo (born October 20, 1999), known professionally as Chuu, is a South Korean singer and television personality. She is a member of the girl group Loona and its sub-unit, yyxy.
- 454 VOTESKim Seon-woo (born June 24, 2003), better known by his stage name Sunoo, is a South Korean singer under Belift Lab. He is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN. On June 1, 2020, Sunoo was introduced as a contestant in the CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment's reality survival show I-LAND. On September 18, 2020, he was chosen by the producers and became the last member of ENHYPEN.
- 579 VOTESSana Minatozaki (born December 29, 1996), known mononymously as Sana, is a Japanese singer based in South Korea. She is one of three Japanese members of the South Korean girl group Twice, formed in 2015 by JYP Entertainment. During her middle school years, she was scouted by a JYP employee at a shopping mall and was invited to participate in the annual JYP Japan audition the following day; she passed the audition and joined the JYPE trainee program in April 2012. In February 2021, Sana became the first Twice member to release a solo single after she covered "Sotsugyou", a 2020 single by Japanese band Kobukuro.
- 690 VOTESKim Nam-joon (born September 12, 1994),better known as RM (formerly Rap Monster), is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is the main rapper and leader of the South Korean boy group BTS, managed under Big Hit Entertainment. In 2015, he released his first solo mixtape, RM. As of December 2018, his second mixtape, Mono, was the highest charting album by a Korean soloist on the Billboard 200 chart, having peaked at 26. He has recorded with artists such as Wale, Warren G, Gaeko, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY, and Primary.