Like many other client-facing jobs, tattoo artists also run the gamut in terms of having to deal with entitled customers, particularly those that feel entitled to a certain rate, type of treatment, or discount for no valid reason. From people wanting free tattoos because of their marital status to Tinder matches thinking they should get paid for being a tattoo "dummy" here are some of the worst offenders that tattoo artists have had to deal with. Enjoy!
1. Cheap Means BadPhoto: u/LynyrdHalen14 / Reddit
2. Wants A Free Tattoo But Doesn't Want To Provide The InkPhoto: u/lyf31sg00d / Reddit
3. They Want To Get Paid For Getting A Tattoo?!Photo: u/katarinakiwi / Reddit
4. So ConceitedPhoto: u/meow_mayhem / Reddit
5. DisrespectPhoto: u/damnngurlll / Reddit
6. Broke But Wants A TattooPhoto: u/LikeOtter / Reddit