21 K-pop Idols Who Are ENTP
Vote up the artists you think fit the ENTP type.
Wondering which K-pop idols are ENTP? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are ENTP. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), ENTP personality types are commonly known for interacting with diverse groups of people, absorbing new information and ideas, and enjoying debates as a way of exploring topics and perspectives. Which ENTP male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous ENTP K-pop idols include BTOB's Sungjae, Dreamcatcher's Siyeon, ATEEZ's Mingi, and Brave Girls members Yujeong and Minyoung. Vote up the artists who best resemble the ENTP personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 1230 VOTESJessica Ho (born December 17, 1988), better known by her stage name Jessi, is a Korean-American rapper, singer and songwriter based in South Korea. She was born in New York, raised in New Jersey, and moved to South Korea at the age of 15. Jessi originally debuted in South Korea in 2005 and temporarily was part of the hip hop group Uptown in 2006. After a brief hiatus, she returned to music as part of the hip-hop trio Lucky J and as a soloist under YMC Entertainment until the group's disbandment in 2016. Following the end of her contract with YMC, she later moved to Psy's record label P Nation in 2019 as the first artist signed under the label, where she continued her solo career. Several of ...more
- 2264 VOTESPark Jong-seong (born April 20, 2002), better known as Jay, is a Korean-American rapper and singer under Belift Lab. He is a member of the boy group ENHYPEN.
- Photo: KQ Entertainment3122 VOTES
MingiSong Min-gi (born August 9, 1999), better known as Mingi, is a South Korean rapper. He is a member of the group ATEEZ and former contestant of the reality MIXNINE.
- 479 VOTESLee Si-yeon (born October 1, 1995), better known as Siyeon, is a South Korean singer under Dreamcatcher Company. She is the main vocalist of the girl group Dreamcatcher.
- Photo: SM Entertainment5118 VOTES
JohnnySeo Young-ho (born February 9, 1995), better known as John Seo or Johnny, is a Korean-American singer and rapper under SM Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group NCT and the sub-unit NCT 127.
- 674 VOTESKang Young-hyun (born December 19, 1993), known professionally as Young K, is a South Korean musician, singer, songwriter and rapper. He is best known as the bassist, vocalist and rapper of South Korean rock band Day6.